• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

BlackDemon TibiaEditor Source

Shadowsong

Game Developer & Graphic Designer
Solutions
Reaction score
YouTube
ShivaShadowsong
Herro! I know this is a very rare thing that's nowhere to be found nowadays, but there actually were sources released for BlackDemon's Tibia Editor. I managed to find one forum that linked to Google Code repository which contained these sources, however several codes/parts are missing. I'm wondering if anyone has the complete version?

Why do you want it? are you going to update it? after you update are you going to release to the public or keep it?

I need it for private reasons, however, it would be updated to a certain degree and I'm sure Tarjei would release it to the public as that.

Edit: by that, I mean the goal is to make it work for newer versions, since the structure of files such as .dat and .spr are different for 9.6 than 8.X versions.

I have a fully working one over here, compiles and runs fine but it's not ported to 9.6+, if you're going to work on it, then it's better if I drop it on git and you can do whatever you want with it. That also means, after the port has been finished, it's going to be released. if not then it's your thing, i'm not going to drop it on git unless i finish it which isn't going to happen soon and that's one of the reasons I said i better off dropping it to git.

You as well may, I'll talk with Tarjei as soon as I can since he'll be the one doing work on it. We need to make such an update in order to continue the development of our server, however I deem it will prove to be useful to many others who are facing the same problem thus making it a great contribution once released. This tool really is vital for custom servers and it would be a shame if the sources were left rotting. Notify me when you drop it then, please, and thank you.

I can drop it now if you want (well, not "now" but in an hour or so), but yes, the tool is great imo and was probably the best one out there.

I can drop it now if you want (well, not "now" but in an hour or so), but yes, the tool is great imo and was probably the best one out there.

Yeah that would be great, I suppose it will be on the git in your signature so I'll check it when I'm back in a few hours.
1f94ee.gif

Back