• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bless Fail.

This isnt a bug... its equal to global.... bless has 90% chance of protecting you of loosing your itens, you have 10% chance to drop your itens ;S

dont say bullshits
full blessings protects u 100% of dropping itens
baiakeiro fudido

this is so stupid ob djfit had bless, this has happened to people before and they got some kind of item back

What? There are chances of losing your items even if you have all blessings? Really? Blessings does work 100% and there aren't any chances to lose ANY of your item, but of course, if you forget to buy bless then it's your fault.

I'm sure that you Djfit forget to buy blessings, or maybe you was Red Skull/Black Skull. I died many times with normal blessings and twist of fate, didn't lose anything at all.

i lost twice items even with full bless , old rld members know that the best :D

I fucking had bless i checked it with ankh so?
I had 6 blesses all together..

Im gonna wait for your items to drop when you gonna die.
kthxbye.

Can close this.

kthxbye.

Can close this.

hiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyeshiallyes

not busting to go down one level to die completely? should put least 50%, and then if they are so expensive because they pay more than what you lose with the same aol ?

Damn it

Yonc

this is so stupid ob djfit had bless, this has happened to people before and they got some kind of item back

"and they got some kind of item back"

nice try son, if he lost items, its obvious he had no bless. THE END, BYE!

cry me a river (8) why lie you obviously didn't have bless nothing like this has ever happened to me and iv died many times on my characters i had there so your just a noob who didn't buy bless and crying to get your items back, well tbh im glad you lost your items you probably scammed someone for them anyway fag.

Well, this thread is closed djift being a noob doesn't buy blessings, no screenshot proof, nothing.

Im done

kthxbye.

Can close this.

sucks to suck yeah?

What? There are chances of losing your items even if you have all blessings? Really? Blessings does work 100% and there aren't any chances to lose ANY of your item, but of course, if you forget to buy bless then it's your fault.

I'm sure that you Djfit forget to buy blessings, or maybe you was Red Skull/Black Skull. I died many times with normal blessings and twist of fate, didn't lose anything at all.

do*
were*

arturinoo you're*

When you die you cry like money i don't :] and your stupid how i can get proof of it kid?

Hmm yesterday i died with blessing and i didnt lost them? o.o
im gonna make 24/7 cam of my char.

Rofl royal scale robe and bp of holding? U borrow from me 100k and 2 weeks ago and i still dont have them ;))

Back