• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

BlezO's Mapping Thread

BlezO

www.pokemonadventures.net
Reaction score
Rushed a bit,used RAW here and there,still working on it.
69167916.png

Took a while..Was looking around at a few things,Alot of RAW used.
65843939.png

Adding more SOON!!:thumbup:

Comments and Suggestions for the Future

border of the waterfall looks shit. and the stairs. rest is ok but a bit overspammed;)

Um ok..that still is helping me,read what I said
"what should I do"

not what i did wrong...

Help as in
.lower details
.add items (id,id,id)
.this this here and that there.
.blend

mmm did you do any of those? i think not.

"It looks like" <--- okay well if it looks like i added a whole bunch of useless things,that dosent tell em want I would need to remove
or even add.
Your awesome help....

How bout even download or saving the picture to your computer,opening it in paint,and circle or point out some areas instead of saying
I spammed a bunch of stuff(which i can clearly see that I did) and tell telling me what I can do for FUTURE reference.

Said it at the top,maybe it would help if you could read it,instead of looking for a quick second or 2 then scrolling
down and posting. eh.

Last edited:
We told you we thought you had too many random objects. What should you do? Not have as many random objects.

It looks like you just tried to put as many objects as possible in it, it wouldn't even be usable in a real server..

in your post tell me where you meant or even said random?

no you said I added a bunch of stuff,that helps the least you could of done,was telling me what i could've done
to even make it semi- decent.

We told you we thought you had too many random objects. What should you do? Not have as many random objects. <== Who "we"
the guy before you said the waterfall looked liek shit(never said anything about improving it,just said it looked like shit and
moved on,and me said the stairs,never gave any detail of what I could've added),I dont really see where the word "we" came from because you never
said anything about random,you just said,I added alot of shit.

and if I added too much things,how about tellign me what I should remove eh?

"you had too many random objects" how bout tellign me what those random objects,were for future reference,if a new mapper came and
he asked why you just posted and never gave any intel back,what is your post going to say? "you had too many random objects". pretty much.

if the random objects were the rocks/plants/trees/ or whatever it would be alot easier to tell the mapper what those "random" objects were.

Last edited:
so, first thanks for your comment in my thread.
when i would be you, my first step would be looking turtoils and trying to make it like they say too. after you have done this i would try to map something myself. always watch out that u dont overspam it, dont use the first best item! always look if there is something better or something theat would be better for this u do. try to crete xyour own style and show then the others what u can.

@ your pictures:
the first picture is ok, i like it
the second picture is too overspammed. you tried to put so much things in there how u can. try to delete some trees or bushes so that it could be walkable and a player would be fell good in it. moreover u have a bad border for your waterfall. put there a mossy stone or something else on it and it would be cool. i dont like your stairs either. better when u would use trapdoors like this:ID 8286. i think this is all hehe. i hope i helped u and sry for my english it isnt very well. when you have more question fell free to ask me ;)

gogo mapping and keep it up m8 ;)

with random things we mean like, the jungle plants, all those plowers and shit everywhere..

Thanks for the comments guys,i am goign to work on a new piece.

New Underground Area
undergroundarea.png

Last edited:
Back