• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Block hive -1 Again

JAaah, Kono Boykaa ? really... fuck off man, you allways trap Hive with your's mc's ek's... and allways trap floor 7 all day Kono Boykaa ! this thread is stupid really !

Nunca trapeo :D siempre leveo despues del ss y mato a todos losq entren para yo quedarme solo con mi team,Krize no pongas a bot tus monos q siempre se logean 8)

English please !!!!!! i can't understand... Kono allways i see your ek 's trap hive, allways i see ur mage Kono Boykaa lvl up with hive trapped... cmon kid... and please if you open this thread speak english ! thanks

you mad because other team block hive and you dont go exp ??? yeaaah this is the reason i know now the thread HAHAHAHHAA charlover. broke this trap... come with your's mc's and open skull and kill... is easy dude, this is a open pvp man ! dont cry

Never trap hive I'm lvl after the ss! Please if your going to post something serious.

im post serious Kono.... you allways trap hive after ss... cmon kid you know that shit.o_O

JAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAA! All players say: kono chartlover.
Come after the sever save and come kill my
Never Trap!.

Drama? ok come to kill my...after ss bro i wait ;D
HIVE DOMINADO! By Kono. Afk

Back