• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Blocking IPs by subnet

Appzyt

Reaction score
Hi

I am having problems with DDoS attacks on my remote server. Its a Windows 2003 machine. I located the source of the problem to Australia and blocked his IP from getting access from our services.

In order to prevent this individual from getting back I would like to block a range of IPs and the smartest way to do this is to block of a subnet.

The problem for me is I do not really understand how this works. I got hold of a Subnet Calculator wich somehow would help the user into getting the Subnet that Im looking for.

Online IP Subnet Calculator

The subnet would go from 122.144.00.00 to 122.144.80.90.

Anyone got a clue on how this is done?

Me again. It turns out that the traffic that is making my server crash is not ingoing traffic but out. IPSec policies will not help with this case since Im only blocking ingoing traffic. Is there some way to block out outgoing traffic from a certain IP or subnet?

I have yet to discover what is being send from our server to the fellow in Australia so I figgure I just block the traffic between the two of us til' I find the issue.

Back