• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Blocking Pits of Inferno..

Seboool

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Hello, I wanted to go to pits of inferno and there were some people blocking it. I thought "ok they want their friends to loose pz(15 mins)" so I'll wait a bit but then some time later they were still there! I knew their friends so I've used exiva on some of them and tada!

On http://lunarforce.twifysoft.net/rules.php it is said:

Screenshots:

2akik4i.png

13:27
voc1eo.png

14:30
mc52so.png

PoI:
2dwev4p.png

Cast of one of them:
i3zbzp.png

b661py.png

If you ban/delete some people who are botting so what are you going against them? It's unfair -.- people can't go exp on 2x exp.......

UPDATED

Still loosing pz??
GM's do something against it! Over 10 hours blocking

1z2f14i.png

Last edited:
First of all Gm dont listen this idiots :) we was fighting and we losing pz on Dark Rooms :) They can go from other side by poi dls :) Its enforced pvp :) u can sd him with 40 ppl :) We make defence bcse we losing pz :) and calar comming with 25 ppl ;)
First of all learn how to spell retard.
@Topic - You are right okay but its an ot no need to get mad to report ppl so they get ban/jail/delete

Ty sie volksdeutschu nadajesz pier*olony, idz sobie smsków powysyłaj na reptere lepiej bo Ci drutex dawno nie ojebał pałeczki

First of all Gm dont listen this idiots :) we was fighting and we losing pz on Dark Rooms :) They can go from other side by poi dls :) Its enforced pvp :) u can sd him with 40 ppl :) We make defence bcse we losing pz :) and calar comming with 25 ppl ;)

So you were losing pz for over 30minutes? gz

enforced pvp?HAHAHAHAHAHA

Back
Top Bottom