• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

blocking spawn

Quwix

Reaction score
blocking spawn

- - - Updated - - -

Sadoosky and Khaos Death was inside botting

Or why don't GM remove some of the "walls" so that place can't be blocked, or that it can't be blocked in such an easy way with just 1 character? Duh..

Last edited:
well i could kill him easy but this happens all the fucking time and i dont have time to stand and wasting ppl everytime i have to hunt.

Yes its easy to kill with some more chars, but its illegal block respawn so anyway they gotta get deleted :/

Why do "we" have to take care of bunch of fucktards, having fun to ruin peoples' life and wasting it?

There's certain ones, trolling others for 30 min - 1 hour, because they've nothing else to do in their pathetic life. One PL or ( BR ) is probably connected to a bunch more, killing one might result in dying several times, because one ruined his fun, this is the logic of most of the PL's and BR's.

You see random geeks at Inquisition, mwalling others for the purpose of fun, blocking their ways and coming with 20 members to kill 3 people, who just try to level a bit.

Dare to say to get friends and kill them, if you even think about it, then you're not better than they're and if you still reply and tell us to kill them, then you're either a PL or a BR, don't even try.

Back