• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Book of softcores

han e bättre än varenda person som har skrivit att han e dålig i denna tråden, speciellt street han e sopa hehe

Best knight: Batix
Best Paladin: Slackarn
Best Druid: Zang/Master Berg
Best Sorcerer: Renacashi (whats paralyze?)

Worst knight:Bearded Anal
Worst Druid: Null whos that?
Worst Sorcerer: Jörgen jönsson
Worst paladin: Brad Pitt

Biggest Legend: Emil/Yoshi
Biggest Loser: Pierce hes the only one been in the show

BEST KNIGHT: -----
BEST PALADIN: -----
BEST SORCERER: Arwynkaaa
BEST DRUID: Carajo

WORST KNIGHT: -----
WORST PALADIN: -----
WORST SORCERER: -----
WORST DRUID: -----
BIGGEST LEGEND: REQUIEM

BEST PLANNER/LEADER: -----
BEST GUILD: REQUIEM
WORST GUILD: -----

Remember back to Vaandals, Macan. Renton was a better leader than Pierce cause he cared for his team!

ye i forgot about renton he was good battle leader

and @nep

we are talking about softcores, dont we?
and i played this ot for less than a year and no i wasnt switching sides like motherfucker so i could get leaded by numerous of ppl
so i dont see reason for ur flamin and also it was my opinion,

also i would say vasadu is good at leading but at small battles like 5v5 max

"we are talking about softcores, dont we?"

ye dont we real nice english brah (Y) <3

skyrazor ur english is bad aswell, i really do notice that youre trying really hard on the forums to make it look like your english is good but if u take a close look at it, bro, its bad. sorrrry menz :/

you could be english teacher in future, did u ever consider it? geek.

BEST KNIGHT: Sharmotas Troll
BEST PALADIN: Crawd
BEST SORCERER: Rovryttar Slas
BEST DRUID: Ti

WORST KNIGHT: Errk
WORST PALADIN: Stone Island
WORST SORCERER: Natrium
WORST DRUID: Trucido (David)/Diabetix (Zach)
BIGGEST LEGEND: Jalla peace

BEST PLANNER/LEADER: BIGGEST GEEK EVER (Renacashi)
BEST GUILD: Reclamation
WORST GUILD: Kamikaze

"we are talking about softcores, dont we?"

ye dont we real nice english brah (Y) <3

skyrazor ur english is bad aswell, i really do notice that youre trying really hard on the forums to make it look like your english is good but if u take a close look at it, bro, its bad. sorrrry menz :/

dude its the forum. everyone isnt writing with his best english skills there. im in the eleventh grade and I got the second best mark in english, so its not that I suck in it. Ofc im not caring for shit like if-clause or the perfect tense etc when im posting here on forum. sometimes i feel like caring for points and shit but usually im not, so i dont think ure having the right to argue while your own english is even worse how it looks in your posts.

nana brah u dont get it, the difference between u and me is the fact that i dont rly give a shit. i use something called "slang", ever heard of it? didnt think so.

you are trying to make it look like ure good but dude you're not, if youre the second best in ur class then that must be hella stupid class.

sorry to drop this on u but its truuuueeeeeeeee braa

dude its the forum. everyone isnt writing with his best english skills there.

best english skill "there"? well since you wrote that on the forum, i belive thats here but please correct me if im wrong

and nep where are u from if i may know?

edit

just to add, u dont even know to flame ppl, so u cant find anything better than saying "ur english suck"
it just shows how immature u are, wont reply anymore on ur stupid post
english is my 2nd language not my main and im speaking CROATIAN perfectly and do u know any single word of croatian? no?

google > translator
so really ur opinion doesnt bother me as long other ppl can understand me

nana brah u dont get it, the difference between u and me is the fact that i dont rly give a shit. i use something called "slang", ever heard of it? didnt think so.

you are trying to make it look like ure good but dude you're not, if youre the second best in ur class then that must be hella stupid class.

sorry to drop this on u but its truuuueeeeeeeee braa

best english skill "there"? well since you wrote that on the forum, i belive thats here but please correct me if im wrong

Why should I bother writing in Oxford english ??
No1 does not even you so just suck your own cock. Im speaking german cuz im native speaker and im also having perfect italian and a bit french

i dont give a shit about your german or italian or that other gay language and u dont get my point, you may not write in "oxford" english, but thats because you CANT.

Back