• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@boondock saints

Lil Eazy

Reaction score
you guys are:retarded/immature/dont got pvp/etcetc

u guys come to kill me with 9 ppl
(qarkify/chealse/ac milan/karpuzcu/kushrenada/stripes/miccez/trapt/mystery leo)
and i took pz(had 15 min pz actually)
and fought against u all,but after a while i saw this wasnt gonna kill u guys,cuz u all wear manashield(and stairhop at low mana) so i lost pz

than u all come and say "U ARE SCARED U ARE NOOB!!"

excuse me?i have NEVER seen u take pz against 9 ppl(when u are alone) oh btw,u olso never even did solo fight against 2 status members. so really STFU im tired of u guys saying we are noob and scared,the fact IS and STAY'S,status OWNS u

u only go out of pz when u got 5+ ppl online

I'm sure about you spamming mas vis + run on dash, and don't talk bullshits - you haven't got any small piece of pvp.

btw.
You told about that to your mom? She will be proud because of you.

I'm sure about you spamming mas vis + run on dash, and don't talk bullshits - you haven't got any small piece of pvp.

btw.
You told about that to your mom? She will be proud because of you.

Cool joke!

lol stop making useless thread saying that u own etc moron, it's an ot ffs, are u really proud of urself? lol

Don't got PVP? So, you're saying you have PVP when your bot does all the work for you? I don't even play this server and you should be ashamed of yourself.

Status members:

Agus Avemont - Dec 12 2009, 14:49:22 Killed at Level 734 by Qarkify

Lowe- Dec 12 2009, 19:11:27 Killed at Level 678 by Durdica

Beesje - Dec 12 2009, 19:14:09 Killed at Level 661 by Hego

Retuel - Dec 12 2009, 19:16:35 Killed at Level 656 by Xolduma Noldar

pwned

Status members:

Agus Avemont - Dec 12 2009, 14:49:22 Killed at Level 734 by Qarkify

Lowe- Dec 12 2009, 19:11:27 Killed at Level 678 by Durdica

Beesje - Dec 12 2009, 19:14:09 Killed at Level 661 by Hego

Retuel - Dec 12 2009, 19:16:35 Killed at Level 656 by Xolduma Noldar

pwned

Gratz, pwn noobs :D

haha yeah i died 2 times and i forgot to buy bless after the 1st death :p
-20 lvls in 10 mins, new kind of record?
anyway, i told gaanja that the fight was awesome and i hope more ppl will just start fighting us like that.

as you can see, even we arn't immortal

omg the so called "pvp king" die!!1!!!

Eazy E- Dec 13 2009, 14:23:36 Killed at Level 754 by Molla

haha yeah i died 2 times and i forgot to buy bless after the 1st death :p
-20 lvls in 10 mins, new kind of record?
anyway, i told gaanja that the fight was awesome and i hope more ppl will just start fighting us like that.

as you can see, even we arn't immortal

No1 has ever said that and no1 will ever believe that. You will still always fail against a good team with Ventrilo

im sorry,but when did we fail?we practicly only die when we are solo against u....

and btw,u NEVER been on any battle ,so really,u should SHUT THE FUCK UP

"we killed agus with 3 lvl 500's" ye nice lieing u got going on there

omg the so called "pvp king" die!!1!!!

Eazy E- Dec 13 2009, 14:23:36 Killed at Level 754 by Molla

and u are?

oh and by the by,i was solo against them,and molla died,came back,and THAN i died,so first i was solo against them and dropped molla,soo u should aswell SHUT THE FUCK UP

and u are?

oh and by the by,i was solo against them,and molla died,came back,and THAN i died,so first i was solo against them and dropped molla,soo u should aswell SHUT THE FUCK UP

I think that Chealse killed his team mate, but I guess the honour of the frag goes for you.
Gratz <3

But anyway I don't think you thought much when you just spammed UE and Chealse made UE after yours so Molla died.

But what do you call a battle here?
When you line up with your so called "noobchars" at Ankrahmun to fight us in an Open Battle or when you're follow atacking with 3ppl on your side and Spamming UE?

I think that Chealse killed his team mate, but I guess the honour of the frag goes for you.
Gratz <3

But anyway I don't think you thought much when you just spammed UE and Chealse made UE after yours so Molla died.
sorry but i didnt spamm ue,i never spamm ue.

But what do you call a battle here?
When you line up with your so called "noobchars" at Ankrahmun to fight us in an Open Battle or when you're follow atacking with 3ppl on your side and Spamming UE?
we never did that lol,and we never did a battle with u,cuz u are never on a battle,pussy(and we never lined up with our noobchars at ankrahmun)

ur pethatic

ur pethatic

14:45 Lucid Lane [600]: all of our kills was becauze of great trapping(that means m walling ,setting traps,saying where the enemy goes,good communication)

14:47 Lucid Lane [600]: and by the by,u think ur posts on forum are cool,but we all know the truth
14:47 Lucid Lane [600]: and by the by,u think ur posts on forum are cool,but we all know the truth
14:47 Nitro [560]: hahhha
14:47 Nitro [560]: by the by* xD
14:48 Lucid Lane [600]: its english
14:48 Lucid Lane [600]: ;0

Back