• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

BORED....

Ekuz tanker

Reaction score
as we see there is no news from support for shadowcores ... no updates ..

also shadowcores is ded as we can see no fights no guilds no active ...

So i will retierd .... till the server survive agine with new updates and more fights ..

Name: Ekuz Tank
Sex: male
Profession: Elite Knight
Level: 305
Residence: Thais

True Info ! this server lose like 300 players and every week lose 15-50 ppl more... andd when cipsoft open "Servers Retro" PFFF shadowscores disappear

NONOONO PLX EKUZ DON'T LEAVE IT WONT BE THE SAME WITHOUT YOU PLX DONT DO THIS TO THE COMMUNITY OF TWIFYSOFT!!!!!!!!

NONOONO PLX EKUZ DON'T LEAVE IT WONT BE THE SAME WITHOUT YOU PLX DONT DO THIS TO THE COMMUNITY OF TWIFYSOFT!!!!!!!!

OH .. you need me to laugh ? oke w8 i wil do it ... HA HA HA ... agine ? HA HA HA

PPL COMMON!!! LETS LAUGH ABOUT WHAT TRINI SAID ...

80 people watching cast like one guy making warzones and spawn fire devils on bosses.
Fantastic

1052= 800 botters and maybe 300 active players tzzzz true info...

Before at this hour 1300-1500... AFTER 850-1052

At NIght ? uffff 400-615 max jajaja
I was botting on 20 MC , so I was 2-3% of online players on shadowcores. lol fuck this tibijka get life and pass mature test

Back