• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

bots? legal?

nielegalnyKUBA

Reaction score
Hi, alot of players told me that using something like "magebot" or "elfbot" or even "tibia auto"is legal on this OTS. Is it truth? i also saw some ppl botting, and i dont wanna get deleted, so that why im asking :)

It is not illegal to use a bot to assist your gameplay as long as you aren't idle from the game and it doesn't violate any other rule.
http://shadowcores.twifysoft.net/rules.php

Also board you are looking for is here.

This section of forum is more meant to be for general OTs discussion.

So i can use spell bot and loot boot for example? :) so i dont have to write "utamo vita"every time :p

So i can use spell bot and loot boot for example? :) so i dont have to write "utamo vita"every time :p
You are allowed to use anysort of help with the bot aslong as you aint afk

And Ofc MCing, Count as AFK since u cant be enable to play on 2 at the same time without using a bot.

You are allowed to use anysort of help with the bot aslong as you aint afk

And Ofc MCing, Count as AFK since u cant be enable to play on 2 at the same time without using a bot.
Yes u can :) 2 sceeens ? :)

Dont think they would mind, to me it seems like they never ban any1 :)

didnt they ban some mad child? i think i saw a post about it since i love the drama they can throw up hahaha

didnt they ban some mad child? i think i saw a post about it since i love the drama they can throw up hahaha
Dont know, everyone at shadowcores are drama queens. At some point you jist have to stop caring about them.

Dont know, everyone at shadowcores are drama queens. At some point you jist have to stop caring about them.
Na u know post count ftw. Sometimes its even more fun to feed the troll to see even more drama

They ban ppls for advdertisements and so on but if they ban all botters shadowcores wont have any players otherways(Im pretty shure 99% of the players which are online is botting) :D

Back