• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bots or players

me

Reaction score
Do you want players to play or bots just to bot?

players of course, relative to the size of the map, 15 players in a small but well done custom map is nice, but a real map with 15 players is boring =D

Play lol why even bother playing a game if you're gonna have a bot do it all for you.
that is what I was thinking, but still ppl like the bots, I think it ruins the whole exp of playing

that is what I was thinking, but still ppl like the bots, I think it ruins the whole exp of playing
(retarded) owners likes bots because they think that "player" count will bring new players, that is kinda true (and sad)
players like to bot because they feel in disadvantage against those who bots

(retarded) owners likes bots because they think that "player" count will bring new players, that is kinda true (and sad)
players like to bot because they feel in disadvantage against those who bots
is that why we see exp rate uped like 500+ don't get me wrong I hate the grind too but I don't bot so it feels like it means more in the end

Yeah it really does :| I understand to a degree on why people bot though, because on some servers they make really repetitive tasks and such which encourages people to bot.. but still I hate botters :D
I know that I won't be the best on a server cause I can't play 24/7, but it's just that when people bot I feel at such a HUGE disadvantage and it lowers my morality :(
But yeah almost everyone bots, whether they admit it or not which is why dev's like to make 8.6 servers, sad, but true.

Depends on the ot, if its an ot where its hard to get cash etc. ill prefer having bots(so I can bot myself).
Otherwise if its more of a war server / easy to get cash for supplies etc id prefer no bots at all.

Back