• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TalkAction BotShield Pro v3.1 [discontinued]

Status
Not open for further replies.
why not make very easy questions which aint math? who is the president of usa? what is your level? how many x can you see in this word? jxauxax etc

well that would require a entirely new script basically, and I dunno if you've noticed but I barely like to update the scripts i make. Much less make new ones. I'm working on a project right now so all my time is dedicated to that (damn npcs) so someone else will do it, or ill do it later

i could but im too lazy to even read through ur scripts, since its mods and i dont like mods :p prolly cuz im used to normal and i dont wanna spend any energy learning this shi*

...thats really a crappy excuse ;p what people dont understand about mods is...just copy the stuff inbetween the CDATA and you got a lua script... its the same thing.

I try it to crying damson 0.3.5 and i change some things and if you wanna have it message me :)

Hello,

very nice idea and system, relly!

Also got 1-2 questions:

1.) It's stable now without errors?

2.) Working with 0.3.5pl1?

3.) I just need to add it into mod folder:blink: no talkactions etc.?

4.) I dont understood if I need to creat a new channel?

Thanks and sorry for my freaky and crap questions:p

so why bump it, if i dont have time, i dont have time. It was a gift, not a fuckin project. Its opensource. anyone can fix/finish it. I hate people like you, fucking leechers

so why bump it, if i dont have time, i dont have time. It was a gift, not a fuckin project. Its opensource. anyone can fix/finish it. I hate people like you, fucking leechers

And I hate people like you, fixing that won't take more than
writing shittin' posts like "I don't have time, I don't have time,
I don't have time", get a life kid and say that you don't know how to fix that :( (I can easly fix that for myself, but I don't need a shit).

Sorry dude, but that's true, let's count how much time you wasted for writing that posts...

Good Bye :)

And I hate people like you, fixing that won't take more than
writing shittin' posts like "I don't have time, I don't have time,
I don't have time", get a life kid and say that you don't know how to fix that :( (I can easly fix that for myself, but I don't need a shit).

Sorry dude, but that's true, let's count how much time you wasted for writing that posts...

Good Bye :)

I'm sure that he know how to fix it, but maybe he's lazy bastard like me ;D

wasted 5 seconds writing this post...
I can easly fix that for myself, but I don't need a shit
You hit the nail on the head. Thats why.
Now I goto work. Pce.
Thread closed. Project Abandoned completely cause lazy ungrateful assholes who just copy paste and run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back