• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Bounty added to grant Object Builder 10.76 Support.

bump again. Surely someone can see the need for this.. at least 90% of this forum must be 10.76 or not upgrading because of the lack of support for this :'(

I will add an extra 150 euro bounty but I'd like it to support clients up to 10.82 (I think that with my offer the bounty goes up to 366~ USD)

I will add an extra 150 euro bounty but I'd like it to support clients up to 10.82 (I think that with my offer the bounty goes up to 366~ USD)
10.77 and 10.82 is the same thing. The reason of why objectbuilder is limited to 10.42 is because new animation was added to tibia.

do it! Surely someone is keen for that..

I could take a deeper look based on the new info but... now i'm not sure they will be legit with the bounty, after beastn said he was going to give with my achievement and then all the "the others said no" thing happened even when i released it... And i got nothing even he said he could, lol

Athneuz , I tried to use your solution but I keep getting "Unsupported Version" error. I used the files you uploaded. Any ideas?

Athenuz your shXit Its Not an solution. get job if you wanna money

Works for OT Client users son, and no one did it before, but sure, you seem to be someone who can fix this, please, upload anything new, since i did after no one did in months!
Btw, i have a job, that's why i don't even spend too much time on this, is just a hobby!

Keep it going, u made me laugh for a second

Edit:

Damn! since Nov 30 2014 and only 25 messages? what a leecher! I don't believe you even have anything that worth on this forum Mr no one. You made me laugh for other second mate haha

Hay, What are the actual steps to get Athenuz fix working? I just keep getting "Unsuported Version" error.
Are there any other ways to change graphics?

Works for OT Client users son, and no one did it before, but sure, you seem to be someone who can fix this, please, upload anything new, since i did after no one did in months!
Btw, i have a job, that's why i don't even spend too much time on this, is just a hobby!

Keep it going, u made me laugh for a second

Edit:

Damn! since Nov 30 2014 and only 25 messages? what a leecher! I don't believe you even have anything that worth on this forum Mr no one. You made me laugh for other second mate haha
Get job, ajajajajjaja you fuckingg shittt dont workkk!!!!!

Can we please not turn this thread into stupid arguments..

I'm still looking for someone to make this program. This is definitely a must for OTland =)

Back