• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Brasil [17th Jun]

lejin

Butcher
Reaction score
Hey, I am brazilian and I have never been so proud about my people like I am today.
Many people always say that brazilians are monkeys and I agree that many people of our country really act like one. But many people from your countries act like this too. Anyways, just made this thread to share with you guys what we, real brazilian people, guys with a brain, that know what is going, doing what is right for our country making protests against the government that is corrupt and have been stealing our money for about 30 years!

972009_503752249695891_2031221300_n.jpg

Hope you guys stand by our side against all these criminals pretending they are rulers!

Good for you guys, hopefully you will succeed so more money is put on education so the next generation of teens can speak english

lol good luck i guess =), true respect goes to the people in the first country that stepped up which made you people follow - they had the balls but still noone even looked back at them =)

Well brazil is one of the fastest growing economies in the word (BRICs)- hopefully this eventually gets the equality balanced in the near future. With the olympics coming it should provide some more investment, however- i heard they have destoryed people's homes to build it...

Good luck hopefully corruption ceases to exist there so that brazil can become "first world"

Well brazil is one of the fastest growing economies in the word (BRICs)- hopefully this eventually gets the equality balanced in the near future. With the olympics coming it should provide some more investment, however- i heard they have destoryed people's homes to build it...

Good luck hopefully corruption ceases to exist there so that brazil can become "first world"
they're destroying some of the indigenous areas to build roads and stuff like that

The country is growing with money from OTHER countries. Soon it'll collapse.
Also, they are spending millions and billions on stadiums while there are people dying in hospitals because there are no doctors. Our education is really bad, unless your parents can pay a nice school for you. It was time for the people to go to the streets and try to change this bulls**t.

Brasil is a great country with a great people that we all respect .
Exept those retarded people playing tibia

The country is growing with money from OTHER countries. Soon it'll collapse.
Also, they are spending millions and billions on stadiums while there are people dying in hospitals because there are no doctors. Our education is really bad, unless your parents can pay a nice school for you. It was time for the people to go to the streets and try to change this bulls**t.

Exactly. Ive seen a research that in almost every country that world cup have happened their government spent like 16 billion dollars, here in Brasil our goverment spent 64 BILLION (4 TIMES MORE THAN EVERY OTHER COUNTRY!)
not nice.

Back
Top Bottom