• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[BRAZIL] Curseria RPG - Custom Real Map [10.76]

sircurse

Curseria RTG - TFS 1.1
Reaction score
Twitch
curseofcourse
TFS 1.1 disto and client 10.76
Account Maker:
http://curseria.servegame.com:8888

CASTLE WAR SYSTEM!!
Castle War system totally no loss in arena, the guild winner would be able to face a random boos which will always drop a random rare item.
Rules on:
http://curseria.servegame.com:8888/index.php?subtopic=castle_war&action=showrules

Server totally free, with no plans to charge in future! Free for fun, hunt and make quests, come with us to interact and meet new people! Like old time in Tibia.

• Global Map with small custom cities;
  • Quests from global working as they are, 100% scripted, who likes RPG will indentify with the server, or for who have not much time to play feel free to join us;
  • Mounts working with quests and/or itens drop for tame;
  • Addons and outfits easier than global, needed half itens or less;
  • 100mb of connection in fiber, free of lags;
  • Houses with auction system on web page, weekly rent period;
  • Guild War system based on FRAGS and/or PAYMENT, status of war can be found on web page;
  • Castle War system, with boss meeting as prize, very exciting, rare drops alwasys;

Skills x10
Magic x4
Exp x 10 (with stages)
Loot x2

STAGES:
Range Level - Multiplier
1-30 x20
31-80 x15
81-Infinite x10

Easy Forum pages based on Global Forum, for everyone who likes discussions, suggest and interact with others outside of the game.

A really good server, if you like a RPG game like old times on Tibia, where you don't need to share your account with many, have good times playing with friends and working on quests, exciting wars, you are welcome!!

Account Maker:
http://curseria.servegame.com:8888

You shouldn't write this thread in english but having the website completely in portuguese. If you wan't players from all nationalities to join, you have to have english on the website most importantly. Non-portuguese speaking players won't join seeing it is in a completely different language and therefore not appealing to them.

I don't know if I am completely wrong with this argument but this is my opinion. It's kinda of a trick, because when I see you writing english here I thought the server would be international but hosted in Brazil, which it clearly wasn't.

The OT might be great, but it has to be appealing in the first place for players to be willing to test it at all. The "don't judge a book by its cover" statement doesn't really work on Tibia servers unfortunely, atleast not for me.

//Faarf

Hi Faarf,

I agree with you my friend, I was doing it only in english at beginning, but for the reason it is located in Brazil 99.999% of players registering and playing are from Brazil, and they were insisting to use portuguese.

I would like to have a server like my old times where the default language was english, and any other different languages in Local chat or Trade chat was punished with banishment, it was great to me let's say that CIP pushed me a lot to learn english by my self, nowadays new players dont wan't it, sometime I feel old, hope not... haha...

Anyways the I kept the all the most important information from the page in english, like "Create New Account", etc... We got some players from abroad, but not many due the latency. You are welcome to visit us =)

Curse.