• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Brazil] War Lan -CustomClient

Mock

Mock the bear (MTB)
Reaction score
~*Ip*~: warlanl.no-ip.biz
~*Port*~: 7171
~*Client*~: Custom [download in the site]
~*Uptime*~: 24/7
~*Hosted in*~: In my home [Brazil] (15mb uplink)
~*Website*~: http://warlanl.no-ip.biz:8090/ or http://189.27.24.215:8090/
~*Exp rate*~: 1x
~*Map*~: Custom, Home made. [18 maps~]
~*Runes*~: No runes~
~*Loot rate*~: 1x
~*Server type*~: ATS War
~*Skills & Magic rates*~: 1x

Just a test server. But will stay online for a long~

txOcn.png

• Today the War Lan server will open probly the last testserver after release on 10 july. If you don't know the server here is some informations.

The War lan server is a War ATS (Alternative Tibia Server), with the focus in shooting games. After the Warlan was know as CS War, but how we insert zombies and etc~, our team have to change the name.

The game is, you are a random dude in a random town inside a random lan house, in this lan house you can enter on a computer and select a game mode to play:

bKU0U.png

• Deathmatch With Teams - Deathmatch between 2 team without stop.
  • Capture the flag - Deathmatch between 2 team without stop, you have to caught the flag from another team.
  • Deathmatch - Deathmatch without team andwithout stop
  • Team combat - Deathmatch between 2 times with turns.
  • Train - You VS Bots
  • Bombsite - CDeathmatch between 2 times with turns. Goal: Disar the bomb from another team.
  • Zombie - 2 Zombie modes. The first you are in a destroyed city and you have to eliminate the zombies. The second you and a team (max 5) are inside a room and zombies will invade in Waves.
  • Duel - Duel 1x1
  • Helicopter - Deathmatch between 2 team without stop. You can get a helicopter to air combats.
  • Hardcore - Event mode~ (The only one event is all players with 100 hp and high speed.)

The server support 2 languages: English and portuguese.
Around 23 guns in the game.
The client have sound (shoots) and now Radio if you want.
There is too many tutorials in game and F.A.Q in computer.
Easy to play, only need 2 basic commands: shoot and recharge
Credit card system (It use the game money not real money).

And etc ~

Teaser video:

[video=youtube;NSVQF6x8SPE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSVQF6x8SPE[/video]​

Amazingly custom server. Loved every minute of it. Only problem was that i am from England, and had a small amount of lag compared to the brazilians. Which made it alot harder for me, but nevertheless, i enjoy playing this server :D

Amazingly custom server. Loved every minute of it. Only problem was that i am from England, and had a small amount of lag compared to the brazilians. Which made it alot harder for me, but nevertheless, i enjoy playing this server :D

Yes the lag is only at the Test Server because the home host, but in the realease will be hosted in a deticated server =)
Enjoy now the test server. Remember that the realese will be 10/06/2011 - dd/mm/yyyy

is the website reallllyyy slow for anyone else?

The website is a little slowed because the background size (2MB) and we have a limit transfer rate in the WebServer but i think this will be sloved in the official release when we got a host

Yes the lag is only at the Test Server because the home host, but in the realease will be hosted in a deticated server =)
Enjoy the realese will be 10/06/2011 - dd/mm/yyyy

thank god. must be why the website is so slow :x although i played the "beta" of this awhile ago and i must say i loved it before aswell.

I'm playing me and more 3 friends, ps: really addictive helicopter is buged in terrorist base :s

Cannot wait to play!

Especially zombies :p

ALOT of lag :/

Last edited:
Same here I can't login

The test server is closed now.

Thanks all for help us in the test, now we are making some changes, removing bugs and doing a better game to you.
We will post some news at the forum to show what we made, the bugs correcteds and anothers things that we are doing.
Thanks again for help us doing a better game for all.

NOTE: This is only a test server the realase date is 10/06/2011 -- dd/mm/yyyy

Omg im waiting for this server 3 months and still nothing , u just all the time make new thread and i found it right now -.- will the server be ON officially ?!?!

Last edited:
I just found Tibia GTA server ... only in portugese which i dont know ... but this OT looks great + it's in english ... can't wait to try this out...

Back