• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

bridge battle

Freezy

Reaction score
there was just 1 level 800+, no ue script so they got massacred

action starts at 1h:16min~
bridge battle.cam

@lol at eazy's death

it was me solo LOL,how u mean "they?"i was with alone against u,those other random retards werent with me lol

stop crying ffs, they were with you wether you like it or not LOL

your fault you died, your fault you fail

this is a game, don't take it so serious lol

i admited in my other thread it was my own fault,still u guys suck ass cuz i died,and 3 of u died,losers

and no they were not with me,i dont know them,dont care about them,they just an other team that tried to kill u,unfortuanatly they are just as worse as u guys are

i admited in my other thread it was my own fault,still u guys suck ass cuz i died,and 3 of u died,losers

and no they were not with me,i dont know them,dont care about them,they just an other team that tried to kill u,unfortuanatly they are just as worse as u guys are

are you fucking retarded or what? you can see in the cam you were fighting in their side then you are with them!! too complicated for your brain or what?

and wtf, 3 of us died?LOL xivas died bcuz he's a 10 years old noobcake, as you can see see he didn't even fight wih us in the bridge, pvp is not with him :$

/care

xivas sovietiko and zhuramage,1+1+1=3

btw watched cam at 0,1 speed,and u 3 ue at the EXACT SAME TIME,and u say we use ue script?yes ofc

read my other post,than u will understand,yes he died at battle,he died when u all runned flats,unfortuanatly some1 didnt make it

so funny how you guys cant even win against 1 of us.
and you're actually proud of it

so funny how you guys cant even win against 1 of us.
and you're actually proud of it

1 of u? there were like 5 ppl but eazy e says they were not with him but why the hell did they follow him and tried to help him then? rofl and didnt he died?? yea he did eheh

Back