• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bron.lua error

druidbacu

Solutions
Reaction score
[Error - LuaInterface::loadFile] data/npc/scripts/Bron.lua:22: 'end' expected (to close 'function' at line 10) near 'elseif'
[Warning - NpcEvents::NpcEvents] Cannot load script: data/npc/scripts/Bron.lua
data/npc/scripts/Bron.lua:22: 'end' expected (to close 'function' at line 10) near 'elseif'

Lua:
local keywordHandler = KeywordHandler:new()
local npcHandler = NpcHandler:new(keywordHandler)
NpcSystem.parseParameters(npcHandler)
local talkState = {}
local Topic = {}
function onCreatureAppear(cid)                          npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid)                        end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid)                       npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid)                     end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)                  npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)                end
function onThink()                                      npcHandler:onThink()                                    end
function creatureSayCallback(cid, type, msg)
        if(not npcHandler:isFocused(cid)) then
                return false
        end
	local talkUser = NPCHANDLER_CONVBEHAVIOR == CONVERSATION_DEFAULT and 0 or cid
	local storage = getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 22124)

if msgcontains(msg, 'violence') then
				npcHandler:say("Convincing Ajax that it is not always necessary to use brute force... this would be such an achievement. Definitely a hard task though. ...", cid)
				npcHandler:say("Listen, I simply have to ask, maybe a stranger can influence him better than I can. Would you help me with my brother?", cid)
				Topic[talkUser] = 1
		end
	elseif msgcontains(msg, 'yes') and Topic[talkUser] == 1 then
				npcHandler:say("Really! That is such an incredibly nice offer! I already have a plan. You have to teach him that sometimes words are stronger than fists. ...", cid)
				npcHandler:say("Maybe you can provoke him with something to get angry, like saying... 'MINE!' or something. But beware, I'm sure that he will try to hit you. ...", cid)
				npcHandler:say("Don't do this if you feel weak or ill. He will probably want to make you leave by using violence, but just stay strong and refuse to give up. ...", cid)
				npcHandler:say("If he should ask what else is necessary to make you leave, tell him to 'say please'. Afterwards, do leave and return to him one hour later. ...", cid)
				npcHandler:say("This way he might learn that violence doesn't always help, but that a friendly word might just do the trick. ...", cid)
				npcHandler:say("Have you understood everything I told you and are really willing to take this risk?", cid)
				Topic[talkUser] = 2

elseif msgcontains(msg, 'yes') and Topic[talkUser] == 2 then
		if storage == -1 then
				npcHandler:say("You are indeed not only well educated, but also very courageous. I wish you good luck, you are my last hope.", cid)
				setPlayerStorageValue(cid, 22124, 1)
				Topic[talkUser] = 0
		end		
	elseif msgcontains(msg, '"Brother is right. Fist not always good."') then
			npcHandler:say("Oh! He really said that? I am so proud of you, Gracz. These are really good news. Everything would be great... if only there wasn't this person near my house.", cid)
			Topic[talkUser] = 3

elseif msgcontains(msg, 'person') and Topic[talkUser] == 3 then
		if storage == 3 then
			npcHandler:say("This... person... makes me want to... say something bad... must... control myself. <sweats> I really don't know what to do anymore....", cid)
			npcHandler:say("I wonder if Ajax has an idea. Could you ask him about Gelagos?", cid)
			Topic[talkUser] = 4
		end
	elseif msgcontains(msg, 'person') and Topic[talkUser] == 4 then
			npcHandler:say("Again, I have to thank you for your selfless offer to help me. I hope that Ajax can come up with something, now that he has experienced the power of words.", cid)
			setPlayerStorageValue(cid, 22124, 4)
			Topic[talkUser] = 0

else

return TRUE
end
npcHandler:setCallback(CALLBACK_MESSAGE_DEFAULT, creatureSayCallback)
npcHandler:addModule(FocusModule:new())

WTF??? Please help me for Rep ;D

Last edited:
Lua:
local talkState = {} 
local Topic = {} 
function onCreatureAppear(cid)                          npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid)                        end 
function onCreatureDisappear(cid)                       npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid)                     end 
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)                  npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)                end 
function onThink()                                      npcHandler:onThink()                                    end 
                return false 
        end 

npcHandler:say("Convincing Ajax that it is not always necessary to use brute force... this would be such an achievement. Definitely a hard task though. ...", cid) 
                npcHandler:say("Listen, I simply have to ask, maybe a stranger can influence him better than I can. Would you help me with my brother?", cid) 
                Topic[talkUser] = 1 
        end 
                npcHandler:say("Really! That is such an incredibly nice offer! I already have a plan. You have to teach him that sometimes words are stronger than fists. ...", cid) 
                npcHandler:say("Maybe you can provoke him with something to get angry, like saying... 'MINE!' or something. But beware, I'm sure that he will try to hit you. ...", cid) 
                npcHandler:say("Don't do this if you feel weak or ill. He will probably want to make you leave by using violence, but just stay strong and refuse to give up. ...", cid) 
                npcHandler:say("If he should ask what else is necessary to make you leave, tell him to 'say please'. Afterwards, do leave and return to him one hour later. ...", cid) 
                npcHandler:say("This way he might learn that violence doesn't always help, but that a friendly word might just do the trick. ...", cid) 
                npcHandler:say("Have you understood everything I told you and are really willing to take this risk?", cid) 
                Topic[talkUser] = 2 

if storage == -1 then 
                npcHandler:say("You are indeed not only well educated, but also very courageous. I wish you good luck, you are my last hope.", cid) 
                Topic[talkUser] = 0 
        end         
            npcHandler:say("Oh! He really said that? I am so proud of you, Gracz. These are really good news. Everything would be great... if only there wasn't this person near my house.", cid) 
            Topic[talkUser] = 3 

if storage == 3 then 
            npcHandler:say("This... person... makes me want to... say something bad... must... control myself. <sweats> I really don't know what to do anymore....", cid) 
            npcHandler:say("I wonder if Ajax has an idea. Could you ask him about Gelagos?", cid) 
            Topic[talkUser] = 4 
        end 
            npcHandler:say("Again, I have to thank you for your selfless offer to help me. I hope that Ajax can come up with something, now that he has experienced the power of words.", cid) 
            Topic[talkUser] = 0 
    return TRUE 
end 

Lua:
local talkState = {} 
local Topic = {} 
function onCreatureAppear(cid)                          npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid) end 
function onCreatureDisappear(cid)                       npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid) end 
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)                  npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg) end 
function onThink()                                      npcHandler:onThink() end 
                return false 
        end 

Topic[talkUser] = 1 
                Topic[talkUser] = 2 

if storage == -1 then 
                Topic[talkUser] = 0 
        end         
            Topic[talkUser] = 3 

if storage == 3 then 
            Topic[talkUser] = 4 
        end 
            Topic[talkUser] = 0 
	    end 
    return TRUE 
end 

Lua:
local talkState = {} 
local Topic = {} 
function onCreatureAppear(cid)                          npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid) end 
function onCreatureDisappear(cid)                       npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid) end 
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)                  npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg) end 
function onThink()                                      npcHandler:onThink() end 
                return false 
        end 

Topic[talkUser] = 1 
                Topic[talkUser] = 2 

if storage == -1 then 
                Topic[talkUser] = 0 
        end         
            Topic[talkUser] = 3 

if storage == 3 then 
            Topic[talkUser] = 4 
        end 
            Topic[talkUser] = 0 
	    end 
    return TRUE 
end 

what does this script do?

Back