• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug? Hacker? Idk

Reina

Reaction score
I was in Venore. Noobs with levels 7,80 and 100 trapped me. This 7lvl had lot of mana, I couldn't kill him (his name is Noop) and I used SD. He summoned orc leader, I killed it and then I died on 1 hit. I am 213 ED. When I died I lost ALL ITEMS I had on me. I had all blesses, anyway the chance to lose all your eq is very low. If I don't get back my items I'll just stop playing, coz it's fail.
BTW after I died he got 100lvl.
Have a nice day.

~Reina

Mar 19 2013, 20:52:56 Killed at Level 213 by NoopMost damage
and by Much

you are probably more an idiot that got red skull traped =D
cry me a river

You are idiot. Don't you think that's weird that level 7 can summon orc leader + don't die on 1 exevo frigo hur or so?

I think we're all clear of what happened. Next time open your battle log and think before you spam aoe spells

This 7lvl had lot of mana, I
couldn't kill him (his name is
Noop) and I used SD.

He is lvl 100 lol

It was a red skull trap, see:
yfQ5ffi.png

I've deleted all of their accounts.

yes my brother of real life was died too for this bug/hack and lost all items :S What is it? The gm back the items? :S

No, we can't return any items. We'll just delete all the accounts of people who keep doing this (every single account that has logged in on the same IP-address as someone who is violating that rule).

@up noobs - I used only exevo frigo hur to kill his summon (also to all idiots: DON'T YOU THINK THIS IS WEIRD THAT 7LVL CAN SUMMON ORC LEADER?????????????) and we were in 1 line: I - Noop - orc it's impossible I got red skull. We were near boat, behind orc was water.

to the rest - read what I said again (about level etc)

to admin - okay, thanks, somebody is hacking server, I lost all items even if I had bless no rs etc and you say you can delete his account? So what, he can make 2nd char, 2nd account and do the same. It's not my fault he hacked YOUR server, I just expected I'm playing on proffesional server. As I see I wasn't right. Thanks again. There is something called server log and you can check anything you want.

to admin - okay, thanks, somebody is hacking server, I lost all items even if I had bless no rs etc and you say you can delete his account? So what, he can make 2nd char and do the same. It's not my fault he hacked YOUR server, I just expected I'm playing on proffesional server. As I see I wasn't right. Thanks again.

He set up a black skull trap that you fell for, and therefore he must have hacked the server. Makes sense.

Okay, but the problem is I hadn't skull.

- - - Updated - - -

And the next very interesting problem is:
to SURVIVE hit 200+ (sd) if he had 30 mana (he didn't lose hp)
to summon anything on this level (couldn't be somebody else summon coz it was behind him, behind orc was water, orc appeared when we were standing in the trap and nobody was on the higher floor)
he went up and down, I saw nobody else was standing in the line
get level 100 if he was 7 (looked few times, I know how '7' looks like)

No, we can't return any items. We'll just delete all the accounts of people who keep doing this (every single account that has logged in on the same IP-address as someone who is violating that rule).

nice to see how you started taking it serious, deleting all those people accounts who are breaking rules. for sure the number of people doing that, will decrease faster everyday, good work

dude, OPEN YOUR MOTHERFUCKING BATTLE LOG next time. Problem solved.

Edit: Reina Scheduled for deletion on: Mar 26 2013, 22:20:56

Nerd rage at its best :D

Thats what happens when you skullbash and mind someone elses business.

@up noobs - I used only exevo frigo hur to kill his summon (also to all idiots: DON'T YOU THINK THIS IS WEIRD THAT 7LVL CAN SUMMON ORC LEADER?????????????) and we were in 1 line: I - Noop - orc it's impossible I got red skull. We were near boat, behind orc was water.

to the rest - read what I said again (about level etc)

to admin - okay, thanks, somebody is hacking server, I lost all items even if I had bless no rs etc and you say you can delete his account? So what, he can make 2nd char, 2nd account and do the same. It's not my fault he hacked YOUR server, I just expected I'm playing on proffesional server. As I see I wasn't right. Thanks again. There is something called server log and you can check anything you want.

please suicide

I was in Venore. Noobs with levels 7,80 and 100 trapped me. This 7lvl had lot of mana, I couldn't kill him (his name is Noop) and I used SD. He summoned orc leader, I killed it and then I died on 1 hit. I am 213 ED. When I died I lost ALL ITEMS I had on me. I had all blesses, anyway the chance to lose all your eq is very low. If I don't get back my items I'll just stop playing, coz it's fail.
BTW after I died he got 100lvl.
Have a nice day.

~Reina

Haha made my day! <3

HAHHAHAHAH one retard less YAAAAAAAY :)

Name: Reina
Sex: female
Profession: Elder Druid
Level: 212
Residence: Venore
Comment: If you want to play on good OTS don't think shadowcores is good choice :)
Total Online Time: 11 days, 18 hours and 22 minutes.
Account Status: Premium Accoun

Hahaha,yes "hacker" choose between 1200 players to make u red skull..u must be special.

Back