• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient Bug or Error?

Piifafa

Reaction score
I can't understand why my new items can't be traded, or simply open some options when they are done in a bag!
I share the photo with friends.
1688214992512.png
notice that it cannot be traded, use items.srv

look in your tibia.dat copy any other items, ex: look a blue backpack and copy reference to make check box on new item.
and in items.srv too.

I managed to solve the problem, thank you for your help! I did exactly as you suggested, but today when I tried to use the RME map editor for Nostaltius and add my SRV items to edit the map, it doesn't even open. It gets stuck at 20% loading. What could be the issue?

I managed to solve the problem, thank you for your help! I did exactly as you suggested, but today when I tried to use the RME map editor for Nostaltius and add my SRV items to edit the map, it doesn't even open. It gets stuck at 20% loading. What could be the issue?
Also edit items.SRV on nostalrius map edit.
And dont's replace with items.SRV from server path. only edit basic attributes.
\RME Nostalrius\data\items.SRV

Back