• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug shinny blade

Stevan

Reaction score
GM Hello, hello community.
I call attention to my case for the simple reason, I can not use the blade on my shinny Character: Partiu Baladinha.
My character was created for sword along with all others who have. An example is Sonny Bonekrusher. However, I can use the ax Hellforged quietly, so he asks for level 110 and level 120 shinny blade. My character is at level 91 that is, enabling the use of the same. Previously, I used the sword to level 82 whose name I can not remember now. The type "draken." So I think there is a BUG.
And I ask you to help me, I bought Coins only use the shinny blade and I can not.
Thank you, good afternoon.

* PS: Sorry for my bad english, I'm training more and more expensive.

Last edited:
The weapon is probably coded the way the armors and mage equipment are coded, so you would need to be 120 to use it rather than the normal for melee weapons and be able to use it under the level requirement with just a weakened state. It's a simple fix for them if they feel like fixing it. Just get 120 and use it fine.

But understand, the ax is also hellforged level of 110 and I can use it to level 91 then has an error.

17:59 You see a shiny blade (Atk:50, Def:35 +3, sword fighting +1).
It can only be wielded properly by players of level 120 or higher.
It weighs 45.00 oz.

KEY WORD "ONLY" which means you need to be lv 120 to use it. its just how it is.

No it does not mean u need lvl 120 only to use it. It can be wielded properly by ppl above 120 but u should still be able to use the weapon. U wont hit as good as a 120+

21:47 You see a hellforged axe (Atk:51, Def:28 +2).
It can only be wielded properly by players of level 110 or higher.
It weighs 88.00 oz.

Understand, I need to have 30 leveis below the request, in case 120 -100 = 20 ie, I can use it but I can not.
Now the ax, use smoothly. And I used the blade of corruption quietly ... has an error.

I dont understand XD. First you are using weapon from axe group, then you want to use sword :D. What for?

guy is my sword skill, the ax only because I was using sword skill 99 and skill have 110. And sword has more defense.

Back