• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

*BUGS OF NEW UPDATE 8.7* (Read and Comment)

So...when Talaturen will fix those bugs?
We cannot do a lot of quests...or go to a lot of places...

Elvenhair Rope Quest, YALAHARI QUEST, Dwarven Legs Quest, Dwarven Armor Quest, Hellgorak Dont drop Voltage Armor, Tiquandas doesnt respawn, THE NOXIOUS SPAWN creature... Annihilon doesnt drop Lavos Armor, Madareth Doesnt drop DH, ...ZULAZZA THE CORRUPTOR RESP... MORGA, GHAZA RESP...

Elvenhair Rope Quest, YALAHARI QUEST, Dwarven Legs Quest, Dwarven Armor Quest, Hellgorak Dont drop Voltage Armor, Tiquandas doesnt respawn, THE NOXIOUS SPAWN creature... Annihilon doesnt drop Lavos Armor, Madareth Doesnt drop DH, ...ZULAZZA THE CORRUPTOR RESP... MORGA, GHAZA RESP...
before on 8.22 client ghaza ,morga all boss monsters appears like 2 or 3 times in week but now tala dont care about ot soon its gonna bugs everywhere

I also have no cap on my 267 rp and 347 ek. Even if i take everything off. :O

in POI some chests are with bug when you open...and the skeleton that you open before entering the corridor with a rock is also with bug...

Zugurosh is bugged with loots.
Zugurosh do not drop any kind of Piece of Cloth or very rare item, Golden Boots (Arm:4).
0-182 gp, 0-28 Platinum Coin, 0-30 Talons, 0-10 Soul Orb, 0-9 Yellow Piece of Cloth, 0-9 Brown Piece of Cloth, Rusty Armor (Rare), 0-10 White Piece of Cloth, 0-10 Blue Piece of Cloth, 0-8 Green Piece of Cloth, 0-10 Red Piece of Cloth, Rusty Legs (Rare), Gold Ingot, Great Spirit Potion, Silver Brooch, Ultimate Health Potion, 0-11 Black Pearl, 0-7 Small Saphire, 0-8 Onyx Arrow, Boots of Haste, Steel Boots, Stone Skin Amulet, Amulet of Loss, Great Mana Potion, 0-2 Great Health Potion, Jewel Case, Demon Horn, Golden Boots (very rare), Demonic Essence (always).

All the bosses are with bug...Hellgorak drop Thunder Hammer???? OMG! I have killed all the bosses many times...and don´t found any good loot...

Last edited:
I'm tired of this bullshit ... we send all bugs to the Talaturen and he just does NOTHING

WHEN? WHEN you Mr. GM will fix all those bugs?

banshee quest is another that doesnt work and alot of the new spells from tibia 8.7 updATE DO not work

thanks for reporting that, WE NEED TALATUREN TO LOOK AT THIS THREAD!!!!!!!
ALMOST 1K VIEWS AND NOTHING?????????????????????????????

OF 1000 QUESTS, 1001 IS BUGGED!

Are we ever going to get any responses? I'd love to see some updates/fixes

Back