• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

But gajs why she is not afk ?

Well if you are jealous or not thats your problem, if you had a brain you would understand what i said but at this poiint i realized that you created that profile to argue with me ( 85 % of your posts are about me ) so i will just cook something while i listen to "seu jorge" and drink a good portuuguese wine "terras do monte"

see you later bro i will be back to answer not only you but all the other who reply and quote me
rest in piece
i aint going to argue with you anymore as you dont make any sense and all you do is change the topic on whatever i ask you, in mean while though i will go listen to beatles and i will drink some le pin pomerol from 1999 while listening to them..

i aint going to argue with you anymore as you dont make any sense and all you do is change the topic on whatever i ask you, in mean while though i will go listen to beatles and i will drink some le pin pomerol from 1999 while listening to them..

good idea, maybe we both are drunk and could not understand eachother

dont even start to me about 7.6 cuz 'been there done that' no point to brag about it
honestly trevor u seem like a nice kid but ur talking way too much
like u were saying that u are famous n shit on a 2d game, u got black belt jiu jitsu or whatever it is, noone cares ;p
u can be barack obama behind pc yet noone cares doesnt make you a better pvper ingame

honestly stromon, you seems like a nice kid but you care too much about what i say, keep in mind that this is a place where you dont rly need to be serious all the time and etc

and btw you dont really know the context of my bjj black belt quote so its pointless to argue about it

honestly stromon, you seems like a nice kid but you care too much about what i say, keep in mind that this is a place where you dont rly need to be serious all the time and etc

and btw you dont really know the context of my bjj black belt quote so its pointless to argue about it
MOTHERFUCKER STOP MOTHERFUCKING RESPONDING U FUCKING MOTHERFUCKER

i dont give a damn about what you say actually, just doing this for your safety my man
i dont even want to know whatsup with your bjj black belt, if you got it, gratz but dont brag about it on a fucking game forum kanker

i dont give a damn about what you say actually, just doing this for your safety my man
i dont even want to know whatsup with your bjj black belt, if you got it, gratz but dont brag about it on a fucking game forum kanker

you insist on your own perspective . I dont feel threatened and thats why i think you are just a little bit delusional about the world . Anyway, i will repeat what i said because this time i could have luck and you may end up reading : the bjj quote was made in a especific context, not randomly

cya bro

you insist on your own perspective . I dont feel threatened and thats why i think you are just a little bit delusional about the world . Anyway, i will repeat what i said because this time i could have luck and you may end up reading : the bjj quote was made in a especific context, not randomly

cya bro
i think you've been drinking too much of this crazy portugese wine u were talking about haha
goodnight bra

i think the best pvp players are in servers like shadowcores where magebot is allowed .
they can heal fucking fast, they can make amazing combos, they can push and anti push, they can heal paralyze...etc

play warloria or any other ot 7.6- and you will see how different things are..people are missing sd´s, a trap to be made takes several minutes or even hours...no hotkeys, very primitive bots when you can find one...

this turban gang kids from hamas started to play on 9.6 and they always used magebot so everytime they fail to kill somebody is a shame
You have just got an achievement: "Dying faster than Salar".
2sds in 350? comeon bro.. RETARD ALERTRETARD ALERTRETARD ALERTRETARD ALERTRETARD ALERTRETARD ALERTRETARD ALERT :)

Btw congrats to @PoopySal you're now official better than this retardiero kurwo.

Trevor with his likeasslicker nomzy? nieznam

Back
Top Bottom