• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Buying character over 500.

Jester

Off
Senator
Reaction score
Leave a message with your level and price. This is how it goes, I get the account and I pay you. Why?
I myself think that im a pretty trustworthy member on this community, let me know if im wrong.
Remember, only levels 500 or higher. Won't be a problem if your char is close to level 500.

I can sell 723 ED with almost all outfits except ferumbras' hat

If you interested, put the price - rec key is not taken, so you don't need to donate for (80?) points and addons on that char can change your mind about rooking.

Sell Dzumior
But first money later charakter why ?
Because people like Silendefender scamed me 720 Ek Alysha :)
I dont gives a shit for free ;) 1 again

Real cash. I like those chars.. mm :) Can I ask your price since I don't know how much to offer?
Dzumior, im an ex Otland staff member and I used to hold trades by time to time so I guess Im not going scam anyone except silentdefender if I ever try to trade with him.

Offert me Rl Cash i accept paypal or Real Tibia Cash in all World i think so i can accept ofc.
Ye Silentdefender said this same im ex otland staff memeber blabla look my posts friends and i sow it ;).
But i dont have nothing to loss just can be scam 1 again :)
Drop msg in priv if u would buy Dzumior many items etc is too

Easy with him, he is pl :/ (no offence) xD

If i write so fast in any language like polish i make mistake too.
i write fast and later i dont chekt what i wrote if there is scamed scammed sccccaaamed blabla i dont care you dont need read my post simple

Offert me Rl Cash i accept paypal or Real Tibia Cash in all World i think so i can accept ofc.
Ye Silentdefender said this same im ex otland staff memeber blabla look my posts friends and i sow it ;).
But i dont have nothing to loss just can be scam 1 again :)
Drop msg in priv if u would buy Dzumior many items etc is too

i have never said that ive been in the otland staff fak you babeee
if you want to lie about that too and make it big, let feloth or someone else check if i ever said that in their server

and dont dubble post

Remember, only levels 500 or higher. Won't be a problem if your char is close to level 500.[/QUOTE]

i have a 200 its close to 500 only 300 lvls is missing offer?:D

Jester I'll pm you later on toonight with my char's info. I'll give u it for free.

//Varneo 650~ with tones of shit, r key included as well

//Cya

Back