• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bye-bye

Reaction score
Sup, I'm just here to say good bye to all of u guys since I'm going to leave my country in a few days, so it may be my last post.
I'm sorry if I trolled u for some reason or just sad u were a fag, it happens, and I also want to be thankful for all of good mapping stuff in this forum....
Well, that's all, bye guys I'll kinda miss u all, not really, but yeah bye!
And that's actually a good oportunity to use ur troll skills against me, so hell yeah enjoy it!

where are you going and why? and why cant you continue being active on otland from where you are going?

it aint jail huh? :S

If u wanna say bye to mappers, this is the best section to do that ;p

@petra,

Y no gonna miss me? =(
xd

Ciaoz, I expect u back, all mappers come back xd.

Is this what you were talking about in Aftonbladet his teamviewer session?
Bye anyways

you guys who said that he will be back, this is different. he is going to another country lol, its not another "neon case".

and has he ever said that he will leave before? no, he havent so shh

you guys who said that he will be back, this is different. he is going to another country lol, its not another "neon case".

and has he ever said that he will leave before? no, he havent so shh

You know nothing about "My case".

You know nothing about "My case" so please just shut the fuck up and go back to the cave where you came from.

Neon, I read about what Kej calls 'Your Case' I just want to know that I know what your going through man.. I lost my dad and brother..

You know nothing about "My case" so please just shut the fuck up and go back to the cave where you came from.

really, meant no bad with it.. you just said that you were going to leave alot of times so i took you as an example.

no offense, sorry.

Back
Top Bottom