• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter C++ and Lua Scripters needed (PvP Project)

Northnorial

Reaction score
Hello!

First of all, let me tell you what I am currently working on:

I want to create something new and something the Open Tibia Community has not seen before.
I decided to create a pvp server. (Well, that might not sound really new... but let me go on.) All of my ideas are inspired by different games, like AION, Rift and also some other Open Tibia servers. Due to the problem that I can't code C++ and Lua very well, I am looking for professional coders here on Otland.net.

Basicly the server will be designed for PvP actions only. That means there will be no PvE content at all. (There might be boss monsters on battlegrounds, but I come to that later.)

Designing the server for pure pvp, will contain a lot of changes, like:

PvP-Level: You will receive experiences by killing players and advance in pvp-levels, which will unlock stronger weapons and equipment for you. (You will also receive prestige points, which will be the currency for pvp-equipment/weapons.) Every vocation will receive 5 hitpoints and 5 mana points when they advance to a new pvp-level. You will gain a bonus of 2% pvp damage by advancing. There are 50 pvp-levels (means +100% pvp damage). The higher your pvp-level is the more damage you deal to players.

Vocations and Skills: There will be 4 new vocations. (Mage, Cleric, Rogue and Warrior) These vocations will have new skills and new basic abilities. Skills like Axe, Sword, Club and Distance Fighting will no longer exist.
The skill system will completely change, into: Strengh, Intelligence and Agility. Skills will no longer be achieved by attacking or casting spells. Mages will have strong elemental attacks with different cooldowns. Cleric is a healing class that supports its team with healing and buffs. Rogues have fast attacks and they are able to do large area attacks. Warriors have strong meele attacks and some special skills.

Weapons and Equipment: As already mentioned, there will be new skills and because of that equipment and weapon will add new stats to the player. All vocations can also obtain a better critical hit chance by wearing equipment.
Mages and Clerics will receive Intelligence from their equipment. Rogues get Agility. Warriors get Strengh.
Weapons and Equipment will also add hit points and mana points to the character.
There will be special pvp-equipment which grands you pvp defense and pvp-weapons will add pvp damage. You can buy pvp-equipment/weapons with the currency named prestige points which will be gained by killing players. You will need certain pvp-levels to buy pvp-equipment. (You can't throw away, destroy or trade your equipment.)

Species/Fractions and Battlegrounds: I want to add two species to the server (or the so-called fractions). Both of the species will have own cities where they can buy supplies and equipment, etc...
They will fight each others in open battles in almost every area (hometowns of each species will be protected). They can also fight in battlegrounds where they achieve pvp-experience and prestige points.
You will need teams for battlegrounds, depending on which it is. There will be different ways to win a battleground, e.g.: you get a certain amount of kills, you kill a boss monsters while you're being attacked by the enemies or you have the most kills when the time ends.

Potions and Runes: Potions will now heal a certain amount of hit points and mana points. All type of runes that deal damage, magic wall and wild growth will be deleted. There will only be protection runes, that absorb damage or do different supportive favors for you. Healing runes can only be used once every 3 minutes. (That makes the cleric very important.) Health and mana potions can also be obtained with prestige points, means you will have to save your potions for hard situations. Due to the fact that you will have to buy your equipment with prestige points you will not like to waste potions.

Pets: Only the mages and rogues will be able to have a pet, which can also be bought with prestige points. Pet have different abilities: they can deal damage or support you with buffs.

Death: You will not loose pvp-experience or equiment when you die, you will 'only' loose a few prestige points. (You'll loose the amount of prestige points the killer gains, that depends on the pvp-level.) You will only receive prestige points if the enemy is 10 level below or above your level.

(I will not name everything what I have planned, because I want to keep some things secret.)

Few info's:
- I have a 24/7 private hoster (this guy is going to buy a dedicated server).
- The server version is going to be 9.20, it just contain many things I really like. (Mounts, Cooldown Bar, etc.)

If you like my ideas, please post a comment or message me private! As already said, I am looking for C++ and Lua coders.

(If you find any mistakes, feel free to report it to me.)

Last edited:
But things what are abused can also be prevented. "Dont look at things in black & white.

Back