• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[C++]Need just a litte tip. P_q

Aihalas

Reaction score
So, I had an idea to make something like bestiary script or w/e.
I got inspired by pokedex thing from pokemon servers but I kinda don't know where to start :p

I want it to work like: You use an item and it opens list like <^ window. And then you can click on each line and it will open the <v window. That's pretty much all.
04.png

The script is very similiar to this one but the only problem is that you cant click in the list and you have to use talkaction to open detailed info of creature.
http://otland.net/f81/complete-pokedex-system-108995/

I dont need the script, I just need feedback on which source files should I work.

@Mrs. Gayshade
FU

Last edited:
@Amaya Thanks, your post was very close to make sence. -__-

Please, if you can't help me, just don't post. If you can, just give me name of .cpp files that could have something to do with it.

Last edited:
The first window appears to be a select channel window. You have to send a select channel window to the player, and then fill it with your custom stuff.

You might want to check the following:
  • protocolgame.cpp -> parseGetChannels
  • game.cpp -> playerRequestChannels
  • protocolgame.cpp-> sendChannelsDialog

...or else you will DIE?
180px-ZeldaGanon.jpg

@Aihalas: It's not impossible...just a bit over than hard.

Back