• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

cake's mapping thread.

2a683zp.png

Last edited:
On the first pic the iron bars just looks ugly,
and the last piece dosnt look that good imo, it looks so fast made and autobordered and it has lack of details..
And the tree ? what where you thinking when placing that there.
other than that is looks good

On the first pic the iron bars just looks ugly,
and the last piece dosnt look that good imo, it looks so fast made and autobordered and it has lack of details..
And the tree ? what where you thinking when placing that there.
other than that is looks good

1st picture are supposed to be like that :p it's a paladin guild & the iron bars are telling the difference between training area & shooting area =) (just look at the arrows)
Last picture, what kind of details do you think? It's basicly just supposed to lead to a sorcerer guild, thus all the layers. & the tree doesn't fit there? o.0 it's supposed to be underground destructive terrain, a dead tree fits perfect with the normal earth border?

:p

I haven't mapped in some time because I tried to learn scripting, anyway I made this in school. Still not finished xD.

28rfqxe.png

24ownr5.png

I'd suggest stop using autoborder, I know you won't believe it everytime someone says it, but you'll improve much faster and will develop great pieces in no time which couldn't be done with autoborder.

I'd suggest stop using autoborder, I know you won't believe it everytime someone says it, but you'll improve much faster and will develop great pieces in no time which couldn't be done with autoborder.

Last picture was done all in raws o.0

Back