• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Calar aka u no exp cus i got no bless

calarykurwy

Reaction score
AHHAHAHA U FUCKTARD NOW U CAN GO CRY CUS U ARE SUCH A RETARD TO STAND in the middle of thais with skull like a boss thinking noone will kill u hahaha

u say "i dont care i can rook my char" but u are loser and now saing to xeskay he wont exp cus he got ur BP hahahahah what he suppose to do? give it back cus u got no bless? idiot such a loser

GO EAT NOW 10 X BIG MAC AND MAKE UR SELF HAPPY INSTEAD OF CRY'in

Do ya rly think that i care that i lost my bp? Its not xeskay, thats the first thing :D but hey look i lost 3 lvls on the char that im not playing, and he lost 2 lvls on the char that he loves.
Supermohammed Ogar
go buy more chars k?

Do ya rly think that i care that i lost my bp? Its not xeskay, thats the first thing :D but hey look i lost 3 lvls on the char that im not playing, and he lost 2 lvls on the char that he loves.
go buy more chars k?

"I don't care if I lose lvls and bp, blablablablabla." And still crying about the bp and the 3 lvls :'(. True story >>> Fat Calar missed the gym pass to get those 3 lvls.

AHHAHAHA U FUCKTARD NOW U CAN GO CRY CUS U ARE SUCH A RETARD TO STAND in the middle of thais with skull like a boss thinking noone will kill u hahaha

u say "i dont care i can rook my char" but u are loser and now saing to xeskay he wont exp cus he got ur BP hahahahah what he suppose to do? give it back cus u got no bless? idiot such a loser

GO EAT NOW 10 X BIG MAC AND MAKE UR SELF HAPPY INSTEAD OF CRY'in

shut up you cunt he don't care seems you care more for him, grow a brain stupid prick

hmm i still remember words of calar one week ago when he has left telania.
"I won't play shadowcores anymore because i won't have time for it"

Calar 1 week and enjoy pz or make reload and stay on watch ! You know what is the funniest thing? We loosing funny exp but you guys when you die loose 3x more and after ded you go scream and trying to make suicide with a wooden spoon :D Love ya all

Yours Nuskei _/

Lol. You're not team like a one person... Just read one more time and then answer ok?

So many butthurt forum fighters. Take it ingame instead? Thxbye

Back