• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Calar Joker, Kayto and wille

Who is better commander ?

• Calar Joker

Votes: 18 25.4%
  • Wille

Votes: 43 60.6%
  • Kayto

Votes: 10 14.1%

• Total voters
hahahaha majczal, red head fucking geek one, 3 inchs in biceps.. Want to see this guy? check this video: [ DECAUTH ] Rl Foto By Szefovsky - YouTube
2:55 mins of this movie check face of majczal hahahahahahahha nerd one, big mouth on forum. Check what kinda of ppls write to you in game or on forum.

Someone needs to explain to me who this calar and kayto are. Here are a few facts I know about them

1. Back in the day when we all use to play 8.6 they tried it like all others, however they were kids that nobody respected so they came to shadowcores to lvl up their chars and rpg because nobody good was playing this. Now they fight with lvl 350 mages that are almost impossible to kill because of SSA vs shit teams and then go on forums and boast.
2. Their team pings as soon as they start to lose battles so they can continue to lvl.
3. Kayto tried to team up with Wille but as I predicted they will blame Wille when they start to lose and split up. They got crushed and are crying about transfers back to shadowcore
4.They are what I call "new wave" of ot players that only new players can respect because they don't know any difference.
5. Calar doesn't dare to lead on lunarforce vs Veziv's team which I am playing with and is not even that good because he knows he would lose. Apparently he found a real life or something, thats the word around. Nice leaders letting their "players" get owned on a server and not even trying to help them out, real leaders.
6. He insults more than I have heard anyone insult, especially little kid insults like "I fuck your mother"

Is this the kayto and calar we are talking about or?

Stop posting these dumb threads nobody with a brain gives 2 fucks

Bro Nemtor is was good 4 years ago :0 now nemtor got deleted on Nemtor a best Legendary character on tibia :_ and hes botting inferna :) From rl Bsp Its beast: ) after him its Naruto Lorraine aka Marcin Wawro

Calar and kayto so fucking bad.
Kayto lead- slow mod
calar lead- fast mod

wille better then all<:p

Back