• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Calar Team

dude you died once and u wasnt on battle for like 30 minutes then u came back to die again and never saw u again

enough with these stupid threads danneh your better than this dont act like veziv...

Actually you guys won 1 battle today , we won 3 or 4 so idk what you talk about , anyways better for us cuz u left charlover.

I just like the reaction from them all bro, they call me a char lover like I care
You don't need to care , btw was funny when Calar said on battle today take this Danneh he wont come back and it was true u didn't came back . lul

You guys care way too much if anyone leaves a team while its just trade shit teams nowadays.

trust me nobody cares for a second, but posting threads like this will result as they do. Especially from charlovers and players who talk out of their ass.

trust me nobody cares for a second, but posting threads like this will result as they do. Especially from charlovers and players who talk out of their ass.
You're addicted to tibia, shut the fuck up for a second and take a loot at yourself. Shut the fuck up.

bro like when Anjoh joins us or Bas or so before.. like people spam them ingame..

bro like when Anjoh joins us or Bas or so before.. like people spam them ingame..

nobody cared bas or danneh left, and if people spammed them that they are charlovers...they interpret that as people care. They are not useful to a team. Anjoh on the other hand is useful. Here we are talking about Danneh.

Back