• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Calar / @Wille, Veziv

IF U DO IT DONT FORGET TO INVITE LAST DECISION ASWELL,
Thanks

Name: Poncjusz Szady
Sex: male
Profession: Elite Knight
Level: 180
Residence: Svargrond
Guild Membership: the Leader of the Kaida Dominando

what happened? :/

nie wiem, stracilem charka ale mam kolejnego ale z tego co pamietam to nuskei to ten co mial teamek kopany przez everlastow + jak ci odcialem internecik na tydzien to na camsie plakales ze jestem smieciem itd wiec nie za bardzo care about it :/

btw nuskei slyszalem od real zioma ze twoja matka to tirufka, prawda?

btw nuskei slyszalem od real zioma ze twoja matka to tirufka, prawda?

its wrong, not his mother but his girlfriend, 18 years kid and got a kid cause everyone in city got her but maybe its joke...

nie wiem, stracilem charka ale mam kolejnego ale z tego co pamietam to nuskei to ten co mial teamek kopany przez everlastow + jak ci odcialem internecik na tydzien to na camsie plakales ze jestem smieciem itd wiec nie za bardzo care about it :/

niestety true, bardziej chujowego teamku w historii tego serwera nie było

Szady, what time you wanna fight tomorrow? since this Veziv is lossing 100-30;/

^ ye we losing and ? from the begining of wm we got 33 on u got 25 on so we got 3 ppl more but like 8 its lended chars for ppl from 7.4 ot they no bot and shits :)

And at night when all trolling alot we got 25 ppl online and 21 come and u got 30 online when we ask u about farmine close u said only open so we rushed out dara lineup passage with 17 ppl and after 3 minuts all ded becouse u boxed us from 2 sides

hah on Kings Bridge Wille said that you will go out. 3 min later was like 30 frags for u after wave combo so i have no idea why u are so proud

no jakbys mi internecik na tydzien odcial to napewno bym ci podziekowal i w zaplacie 50kk wyslal

Last edited:
hah on Kings Bridge Wille said that you will go out. 3 min later was like 30 frags for u after wave combo so i have no idea why u are so proud
I'm not proud at all.

^ ye we losing and ? from the begining of wm we got 33 on u got 25 on so we got 3 ppl more but like 8 its lended chars for ppl from 7.4 ot they no bot and shits :)

And at night when all trolling alot we got 25 ppl online and 21 come and u got 30 online when we ask u about farmine close u said only open so we rushed out dara lineup passage with 17 ppl and after 3 minuts all ded becouse u boxed us from 2 sides

nie ze cos ale czy ty masz jakies problemy? pogodz sie ze przegrales i jestes slabszy
elo5

Back