• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@calar

don try @sir ahh to Lucas think he is a little ratkid kebab maker.
Come quick guys, I think it's trying to communicate with the outside world by making random insults over the internet! Wat en fakeng moroon yu is slibaba kebab maker frum espana gaaajs

Dont act like youre something you little skeleton, this "ratkid" would reck you in real life.

Kebab maker? Still dont know what trade team this little guy coming from.
Anyone can take seriously becuase first of all what are u doing with a photo with animal saying i cry everytime, all people see what type of kid you are and then saying bullshits of everybody except ur pro players of turban gajs, so its not rare if people dont like you and sure you will reck me in rl? come to Spain ;)

calar dawaj na vento veziva znowu wejdziesz ,,tak sobie pogadac'' to moze ktos znowu ,,przypadkiem ' 'i ,, z własnej woli'' do cb dołączy bo cos crystall shleder i elo pro ogar nic ci nie pomogli :(

translate: tome hints to calar ,,how to lose weight''

Come quick guys, I think it's trying to communicate with the outside world by making random insults over the internet! Wat en fakeng moroon yu is slibaba kebab maker frum espana gaaajs
OO surprised :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: another turban member defending his loyal friends so rare...

Anyone can take seriously becuase first of all what are u doing with a photo with animal saying i cry everytime, all people see what type of kid you are and then saying bullshits of everybody except ur pro players of turban gajs, so its not rare if people dont like you and sure you will reck me in rl? come to Spain ;)
Im sure that everyone in "Turban gang" are playing better than you, guess why? They don't cry on forums like you do because we fighting on Tibia while you posting in temple you fucking free-frag.
Don't even reply to me since I dont know you.
#AWildRandomSkeletonAppearsWithABigMouthAndWithoutHands

Im sure that everyone in "Turban gang" are playing better than you, guess why? They don't cry on forums like you do because we fighting on Tibia while you posting in temple you fucking free-frag.
Don't even reply to me since I dont know you.
#AWildRandomSkeletonAppearsWithABigMouthAndWithoutHands
If i dont like you and to many will be bce u won a fame in lunarforce where i hate that. Sure little kid is more good player to sneak etc bce i dont practise so much dont have much time to waste that, but fighting? i dont think it really bce both in lunar as shadow im fighting allways i can and you didnt do that in lunar and shadow i dont know if calar reclut will reclut you.
I can except u dont like me like as ur member of your tribe but people who really know me dont said that bce i didnt have got any problem with any guys because i havegot good behavior if not i dont think i played to much time in pl,swe team. (And im waiting to spaiin u know no?) ;)

If i dont like you and to many will be bce u won a fame in lunarforce where i hate that. Sure little kid is more good player to sneak etc bce i dont practise so much dont have much time to waste that, but fighting? i dont think it really bce both in lunar as shadow im fighting allways i can and you didnt do that in lunar and shadow i dont know if calar reclut will reclut you.
I can except u dont like me like as ur member of your tribe but people who really know me dont said that bce i didnt have got any problem with any guys because i havegot good behavior if not i dont think i played to much time in pl,swe team. (And im waiting to spaiin u know no?) ;)

revolution = 40 members max
wipe again = 30 members max + 15 noobchars from kaida making ue combos and killing all skulled revo players

true info gajs

revolution = 40 members max
wipe again = 30 members max + 15 noobchars from kaida making ue combos and killing all skulled revo players

true info gajs

stop lie, we made one ue combo in jordi after battle, we're not retards like ur spanish friends that we're going on noob chars 2h between 50 ppl.

Back