• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Calar

Ye, VP gave them the win on Nuke :p

CZ is op in this game they should delete this fking weapon rly.

Still fking embarassing that they lost to a french team, i only forgive em if they are losing vs russia <3

Not really embarrrraaasssiing as NIP replaced Fiff with Maikelele and havn't had thaaat of a long time to play together and all (even if Maikelele played really good this major). Give it some time and you'll see NIP back at the top raping bitches as normal.

Plus they freakin lost a major final vs LDLC on overtime on Overpass.. OVERTIME dude.. So close with a new teammate! Im proud over em!

I wanted NiP to win the DHW after they beat VP. Sorry but Sweden < Poland, they barely won with ESC on de_cache we'll see EMS Katowice guys.

Will be great tournament NiP and VP final plx

Poland > Sweden Calar? Dafuq? NIP > VP (Just look at DHW + when they get more experience with Maikelele they will probably get even better) and Fnatic is prob better than VP aswell.. Sori Sweden > Polando Calarino <3

Who the fuck is even watching this fat cunts playing a stupid game omg ? i can one shoot them and thief all their money fucking fat donalds from cs-nerd corporation

Flandiee don't say shit everyone knows Poland>Sweden remember hooligans fight? lech poznan crushed Sweden so hard they didn't do a shit fucking skinny swedish pricks

trevor chess tournament and black belt challenge > cs;go fat bastards playing nerds watching

Poland > Sweden Calar? Dafuq? NIP > VP (Just look at DHW + when they get more experience with Maikelele they will probably get even better) and Fnatic is prob better than VP aswell.. Sori Sweden > Polando Calarino <3

I know small tournaments don't matter but look at the previous of NiP in the past few months, I know VP's performance wasn't the best but 5x better than NiP's they won by a crucial mistake of VP. Please don't talk about cheatnatic.

I know small tournaments don't matter but look at the previous of NiP in the past few months, I know VP's performance wasn't the best but 5x better than NiP's they won by a crucial mistake of VP. Please don't talk about cheatnatic.

Well the only good thing about VP is that they have the blessing of the biceps.

Back