• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Camual private beta test

Cyro

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
vEuUo.png

So, Erikas invited me to his server's "Camual" private beta, ofcourse I didn't refuse, and I've decided to do a life thread.

Screens

Got lvl 11 with a friend
110w3yg.png

Hunting
b67mz4.png

Found the key for the quest
keyfound.png

Done the quest
foundbag.png

cainstones.png

Last edited:
With first days haven't found anything harmful and server even did not crash. This is good to know, also if somebody is interested to have ticket for private beta testing send private message to me, if I will be interested in you I will let you have team hunts with us and do tests.

Private beta testers, feel free to post your images of huntings and your own exploring.

Some Screenshots from me :) I am very happy server working kinda stable. I hope we will find some crash bugs, I don't want to believe I did not made mistakes.

shoesi.png

uptimea.png

Today will be doing amazon balance, and spells remake so will need to restart server. However have been reached nice uptime: 66 hours and 24 minutes

But still we can call server stable only then when much players playing and it will still dont crash.

uptimep.png

Diablo? ;o I played already on a Diablo OTS and they had some problems with copyright.

Can I get the ticket to play this server? Would be nice, I'm kinda advanced in diablo ^_^

Back