• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Can any admin help me with this please.

Calar Joker

Jokero
Reaction score
Hello,

This is my issue, my acc got hacked and i cant recover it since the email i've made was something stupid like [email protected] and i got no recovery key.

I can provide you any info that will be needed, such as acc name or smth.

If you send them an e-mail to: [email protected] (with any e-mail) then if it's not that e-mail registered they gonna tell you like this.

Your e-mail: [email protected]

And when [email protected] gonna reply like this: This is not correct e-mail, the registered e-mail is: e***p**@*******.***? Something like this, just to help you a bit for recognize your e-mail.

Yours,
Dyablo.

Yes but what i said i didnt have any email i've just chosen some random one like [email protected] this means its either someone's email or this email isnt even made.

Well ur not admin k? so plz dont get out. Like i've said i can provide other info.

Same happened to me calar, tho i didn't get hacked (yet) and they refused to change my email even tho I got rec key and all my accounts got almost the same account number and I can prove a million times they'r all my accounts.

If your character name is the same as your forum username, then I can tell you that it's not a random mail registered to the account; so if it really was registered by you, you can send us a mail to [email protected]. We'll hint at the e-mail for you if we have reason to believe that it could be your account (so at least include the account name in the mail). However, if someone else has registered their mail on your account, then you won't be able to get it back.

Same happened to me calar, tho i didn't get hacked (yet) and they refused to change my email even tho I got rec key and all my accounts got almost the same account number and I can prove a million times they'r all my accounts.

The least you could do is check your mail before posting false information on the forum.

Nevermind my bad, that was before the changes. Now I got help and u've been really nice and helped me.

Sorry for the impertinence Talaturen and the crew behind!

Back