• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Can you fix lags on icechaw ?

Dzumior

Reaction score
HELLO CAN U CARE ABOUT YOUR OTS ?

lAGS LIKE HELLLLLLLLL

pLX bef0r u posty think after plsplss, you cannot fix a lagg, you can do that it starts to lagg, but its not that easy to do something that the laggs will disapear... btw of course they care about the server. but like i said its not that easy to make it lagg less.. try to find that big rl map with over 600 players that have been online and over 100-200 online at the time, and ofc 24/7 and have been online for some months, well if you find one then its prob one of otlands server, Softcores/Icechaw/Twinforce

Why im writing "CARE ABOUT YOUR SERVER"
Becasue like 2 month ago people post what is wrong
Death Ring Doesn't work like real tibia.
Assassin stars can use everyone.
Many bug place
Cleaning house <ok u guys working to find problem>
Make More Frags on ICECHAW its PVP ENFO not PVP
ITD ITD ITD i can write many shit but who cares

Why im writing "CARE ABOUT YOUR SERVER"
Becasue like 2 month ago people post what is wrong
Death Ring Doesn't work like real tibia.
Assassin stars can use everyone.
Many bug place
Cleaning house <ok u guys working to find problem>
Make More Frags on ICECHAW its PVP ENFO not PVP
ITD ITD ITD i can write many shit but who cares

You know im very close to the otland server team, and i can tell you that they are working with the server, and you know why they did a thread called Buggs report? becasue they cant see all threads you guys do... -.-, next time you find an bugg report it
and you know where

Dzumior you maybe able to write a lot of shit you THINK is wrong but you actually have to know something about Tibia to be able to report things you think are wrong or what you want changed
Assassin Star
It can only be wielded properly by players of level 80 or higher.

The Gamemasters do a lot more things than you think and that you never see. So stop complaining.

Btw Silentdefender the max Softcores as ever reached in its life time is around 400 people. I think you need to talk with your so called "good friends" and find some more information out ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Dzumior you maybe able to write a lot of shit you THINK is wrong but you actually have to know something about Tibia to be able to report things you think are wrong or what you want changed
Assassin Star
It can only be wielded properly by players of level 80 or higher.

The Gamemasters do a lot more things than you think and that you never see. So stop complaining.

Btw Silentdefender the max Softcores as ever reached in its life time is around 400 people. I think you need to talk with your so called "good friends" and find some more information out ;)

I was talking about icechaw, and yeah you see 400 players on softcores with a úber big map, and tons of items laying on the ground and such, ill say it again, there is no server that could be better then these servers

I was talking about icechaw, and yeah you see 400 players on softcores with a úber big map, and tons of items laying on the ground and such, ill say it again, there is no server that could be better then these servers

There are, you cannot blame a OT hosting server for the lagg, it can be your connection also.

Im hoster of kiltera and we got 400 players and it dont lagg ;s , server havnt lagging or something.. its only when we getting attacked.

There are, you cannot blame a OT hosting server for the lagg, it can be your connection also.

Im hoster of kiltera and we got 400 players and it dont lagg ;s , server havnt lagging or something.. its only when we getting attacked.
I tried to play kiltera a few days ago and shit...couldnt do a shit, lagg server nr.1

Back