• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Can You Have someone host your Site, But you host The Server?

renots10

Reaction score
My problem Is That i can't get my port 80 open, because my isp blocks the upload transfer for public traffic.

My question is, Can someone host A open tibia Website, And i host The server?

If so, how?
I hope everyone can understand my question.

Thank you.

You would have to find a way to link your comps lol (extreme coding skills) then the files would have to read your server shit... So even if you found a way to do this, he would have full access to your computer... I suggest port forwarding right...

You would have to find a way to link your comps lol (extreme coding skills) then the files would have to read your server shit... So even if you found a way to do this, he would have full access to your computer... I suggest port forwarding right...

Well like the post stated, I can't do the port fowarding because port 80 is blocked by my isp for website related issues.

Is There Any way you could help me setup Xaamp to accept A different port then 80? I can get another port open.

Yeah, you should see config for both apache and mysql on the control panel... Go in there and where you see port 80, put 8080.

na bro.. It's something more then that.. you have to go find the listen ports, and change them.. looney did it once for me on TV..

Just copy duplicate server to a web server.
Why would you ever need that?

======

Yes, it's easily possible. Just set your website's mysql address to your computers adress and open port 3306 (or whatever you've set the mysql port to, default 3306) on your computer.

Back