• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Can you spot my new pokes!!! lalala

Yabaza

Reaction score
2d1teeo.jpg

slowbro is i think, and the 2 ground ones i use at powerplant, starmie my low lvl friend uses, :p
its his only good poke so i let him use it o/

You have like 40-50k in nails + pots of lava, thats more then I have in cash lol
How many levels did you hunt @ charizard?
And how good is chansey?

chansey is great.. espiecally now since cd of egg bomb is 10 sec, and i do liek 1.1k damage or mroe with it on like all types of pokes.
and other cd is so fast, and i heal the same as i do with focus on fable/wiggly..
and i been at chari like like 8 lvls.. but i died like 8 times or more during that time.

chansey is great.. Espiecally now since cd of egg bomb is 10 sec, and i do liek 1.1k damage or mroe with it on like all types of pokes.
And other cd is so fast, and i heal the same as i do with focus on fable/wiggly..
And i been at chari like like 8 lvls.. But i died like 8 times or more during that time.

give chansey or dead!

slowbro is i think, and the 2 ground ones i use at powerplant, starmie my low lvl friend uses, :p
its his only good poke so i let him use it o/

Nah "Slowking" is slowpokes evolve not slowbros..
After upd slowpoke will have 2 evolves slowbro+slowking:p

that part of the map is the evee? city name or cave hunt. ?
nice ss ^^

Items - Besides the extra drops of both old and new pokémons, there will be new backpacks of differents sizes and colors. The evolution stones of KANTO will not be usefull on new Pokémons, so there's no use saving it for the update.

OWNED? waste of money :S:S there you got rly owned

Items - Besides the extra drops of both old and new pokémons, there will be new backpacks of differents sizes and colors. The evolution stones of KANTO will not be usefull on new Pokémons, so there's no use saving it for the update.

OWNED? waste of money :S:S there you got rly owned

why waste of money? LOL

Back