• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
So I have a question about the prestige system.
Lets say I am a vocation where the magic level increases at the pace of a knight in real tibia, very slowly and the melee skills increase very fast.
When I am reborn and get to choose a new vocation to be, I choose to be a sorcerer. You carry over spells health and mana.
Does my magic level increase at the rate of a knight, or at the rate of a sorcerer, and what about my melee skills?
Will I be a knight / sorcerer with magic level 60, skills 90/90? Is the acceleration of my skills depending on my first chosen class or a combination of all of them?
It's important because if I go from a melee / tank / dps class then go magic as my next prestige I don't know if all of my abilities will do very low damage due to not being able to raise magic level past 7-9 lol.
If we can combine any vocations, isn't it going to make nearly everyone who will prestige 3x different vocs be nearly the same? You can have the skills of a paladin, knight, and sorcerer?
Magic level 80, distance 110, melee 100/100? lol
You gain the rates of the second vocation chosen. You basically become a whole new vocation with the previous vocations added to the new one.

Lets say I am a vocation where the magic level increases at the pace of a knight in real tibia, very slowly and the melee skills increase very fast.
When I am reborn and get to choose a new vocation to be, I choose to be a sorcerer. You carry over spells health and mana.
Does my magic level increase at the rate of a knight, or at the rate of a sorcerer, and what about my melee skills?
Will I be a knight / sorcerer with magic level 60, skills 90/90? Is the acceleration of my skills depending on my first chosen class or a combination of all of them?
It's important because if I go from a melee / tank / dps class then go magic as my next prestige I don't know if all of my abilities will do very low damage due to not being able to raise magic level past 7-9 lol.
If we can combine any vocations, isn't it going to make nearly everyone who will prestige 3x different vocs be nearly the same? You can have the skills of a paladin, knight, and sorcerer?
Since you never played this server before, you keep all the spells & skills/ml (in terms of numbers) from any previous vocations, whatever vocation you are currently using its skills / ml rate you use.

So if I was a knight and now I am a knight druid, I will be using the rates of the druid rather than the knight, i will still retain the skills/ml but will only gain more at the druids rate.

Your hp/mana resets when you rb so at every lvl you get a combined amount of hp / mana from each vocation

Oh, I see. Ranged DPS / Magic here I come. OP!
There is or was a vocation that was a magic archer, zenbow
zenbow.png

You see all the vocations here
http://deathzot.net/vocations.php

Your magic level will go as fast as a "sorcerer" then also ur skills will go as fast as the "sorcerer" rate skills. BUT there's a npc in deathzot where you can choose wich vocation u want to train.
for example im a Barbarian/pyromancer (thats a "knight" "sorcerer" vocation) and i've trained my magic level till for example 120 but then i want to train my skills again, so i just go to the npc he changes it so i can train my barbarian skills again.

That's how it works

Your magic level will go as fast as a "sorcerer" then also ur skills will go as fast as the "sorcerer" rate skills. BUT there's a npc in deathzot where you can choose wich vocation u want to train.
for example im a Barbarian/pyromancer (thats a "knight" "sorcerer" vocation) and i've trained my magic level till for example 120 but then i want to train my skills again, so i just go to the npc he changes it so i can train my barbarian skills again.

That's how it works
I was using knight & druid as an example because those 2 vocations are more familiar to someone who has never played deathzot, and the link i provided is all the vocations.

I was using knight & druid as an example because those 2 vocations are more familiar to someone who has never played deathzot, and the link i provided is all the vocations.

sorry you are wrong, wheres the leviathan vocation then?

don't challenge me since i know more of deathzot then most of the people xD

sorry you are wrong, wheres the leviathan vocation then?
It is in the pile of no longer used vocations because they nerfed the shit out of the it and made it completely useless
i know more of deathzot then most of the people xD
You probably do, because the rest of us don't live at home with mommy, instead we have something called a real life.. you should try getting one of those sometime :)

It is in the pile of no longer used vocations because they nerfed the shit out of the it and made it completely useless

You probably do, because the rest of us don't live at home with mommy, instead we have something called a real life.. you should try getting one of those sometime :)

Someone is frustrated. o_O

Mercy will be granted if you become my bitch.. Every other piece of equipment you gather is given to us for Protection. And if you don't we go mafia style on your ass and burn down that pixel house of yours

I'll do everything you want my hero <3

Back