• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
qubPw8X.png

O5wKZIy.jpg

@Xagul @Synthetic_ I cant say more than this. You basicly took the joy out of playin manualy. I aint a botter and when i cant do a shit myself like healing myself when the fuck i want. or loot without anyone coming with some bot using scripts to pick up everything its just sad. So Since the famous Xagul talks about making manual players get a advantage maybe dont fucking remove the fun from manualing then

@Xagul @Synthetic_ I cant say more than this. You basicly took the joy out of playin manualy. I aint a botter and when i cant do a shit myself like healing myself when the fuck i want. or loot without anyone coming with some bot using scripts to pick up everything its just sad. So Since the famous Xagul talks about making manual players get a advantage maybe dont fucking remove the fun from manualing then
Lol so basically you must of never played the last era of deathzot huh? It's been this way for what over a year?

This server is 'battle of the bots'. You kill an epic monster and loot drops down, all the sudden someone runs by you while afk cavebotting, literally loots everything you just got in 3 seconds then runs off 20 items richer. Its like being penalized for actually playing the game and not being a fucking robot. Why promote playing a game without actually playing it? When you spend the time actually playing you are at a disadvantage.

This server is 'battle of the bots'. You kill an epic monster and loot drops down, all the sudden someone runs by you while afk cavebotting, literally loots everything you just got in 3 seconds then runs off 20 items richer. Its like being penalized for actually playing the game and not being a fucking robot. Why promote playing a game without actually playing it? When you spend the time actually playing you are at a disadvantage.
I play manually bout 90% of the time. And I use loot script because you dont know what it was like right when Ubers came out and i killed a cluster of 5 that dropped so much loot that it took me 5-10 minutes to pick it all up

that sucks, i had hope before the start that server will have a anti bot system .. server is great but i hate when im seeing the caveboters everywhere.

I'm sorry that your experience of DeathZot is ruined because we made the server automatically heal you instead of you pressing F1 to cast Exura :D.

You've only had negative things to say about the server, why are you even playing?

dont cry. this server was made for botters, while that sucks xagul aint gonna change shit about that so stop whining
its just joke of server with auto heal implemented and everything lmao

Last edited:
I'm sorry that your experience of DeathZot is ruined because we made the server automatically heal you instead of you pressing F1 to cast Exura :D.

You've only had negative things to say about the server, why are you even playing?

I tried and did the same as i did before, quit
and yea its about just pressing 1 hotkey. Its not a thing in PVP that make it abit hard right cuz u aint getting exhusted

Last edited:
deathzot reset do i get my donor points?

btw when I wanted to use MY damn NICKNAME ( Destruckto) it said its reserved for the first week wtf? :D

deathzot reset do i get my donor points?

btw when I wanted to use MY damn NICKNAME ( Destruckto) it said its reserved for the first week wtf? :D
1. Yes you get your donation points back, EVENTUALLY.
2. You need to be logged in to the same account as Destruckto was created on.

1. Deathzot has always healed you automatically... I have never "removed" the functionality you speak of. If you would rather play a server and press F1 to heal non stop for hours on end then go play a real map so you can go on their forum and bitch that everyone on their server is using heal bot and its unfair.
  2. People have been using auto loot/pickup/push/backflip/ect... since 7.4. Please stop acting like this is some magical problem that is unique to Deathzot.
  3. If you don't see the effort I put in to giving manual players as much advantage as I can then you are ignorant and I am glad you will be logging off so I don't have to see stupid posts like this again.

1. Deathzot has always healed you automatically... I have never "removed" the functionality you speak of. If you would rather play a server and press F1 to heal non stop for hours on end then go play a real map so you can go on their forum and bitch that everyone on their server is using heal bot and its unfair.
  2. People have been using auto loot/pickup/push/backflip/ect... since 7.4. Please stop acting like this is some magical problem that is unique to Deathzot.
  3. If you don't see the effort I put in to giving manual players as much advantage as I can then you are ignorant and I am glad you will be logging off so I don't have to see stupid posts like this again.

Hahahhaha, im glad u are talking bullshit once again. When synthetic took over Dzot at the first 8.6 You needed to heal yourself. It was when you came in to the project that you needed souls for spells, auto looting, auto healing came. So im glad u just proved what shit break u are by saying u didnt do a shit about that.

Back