• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
alright your uber system is stupid -.- . I'm in 500 area trying to level my alt not even 1k can't kill an uber.. So it's based off of tier but come on it stops me at 900?!?! Let me get leveled for the next zone before blocking me wtf.

The only thing I hate about this OT is that it sucks to teamhunt.
If you find an uber.. You have to share it with everyone you're hunting with.
Lame.

mmm i see in patch notes they are working on team hunting stuff. So hopefully that'll be out. Problem is there really aren't any healers. We need some more healing type vocations. Perhaps some healing over time vocs that do medium dmg?

A voc that is sort of like a barbarian but instead on full D it focuses healing and on full atk it does aoe light healing. I know xagul has a spell just sitting there.. Divine Aura. Time to bring it out :D

Disagree.

If someone is too powerful because of their EQ and they are killing everyone, then maybe the unjustified tier limits need to be changed.

For example.
Right now if you are 75% of their level, and within 2 tiers, you can kill someone and get bless.

Maybe instead it should be 1 tier, to make it more even.

But allowing some high level douche to come kill a skulled or red skulled player for their bless is stupid.

I also think red skull should have 25% to loose a item and as of black skull 75% people also and it prevent pking happening alot more as of right now red skull and black skull loose alot of levels it be nice to see these implents for these 2 skulls even know people love pking but i think this should be customize something like this.

Items are to hard to get to be losing them. I like that ppl lose massive levels on red/bs I'm not sure if it is implemented but if you're rs/bs you shouldn't be receiving ppls blessing money for killing them. It's basically asking ppl to make lower level chars and torment ppl below them. I'd even go as far as throw in some movement speed reductions or penalty to prestige points for the duration.

Disagree.

If someone is too powerful because of their EQ and they are killing everyone, then maybe the unjustified tier limits need to be changed.

For example.
Right now if you are 75% of their level, and within 2 tiers, you can kill someone and get bless.

Maybe instead it should be 1 tier, to make it more even.

But allowing some high level douche to come kill a skulled or red skulled player for their bless is stupid.
Hmm kk explain this to me then. I'm 4.2k tier 6.3, had 2 level 3.1-3.3k tier 5.1 coming and double teaming me..... 2 shades are able to kill me like this but if I kill them even tho they skulled on me I don't get shit but if I die then I lose my bless. You sound dumb not agreeing with if someone is SKULLED they should lose their bless no matter what and the person who killed them should be able to claim it.

Hmm kk explain this to me then. I'm 4.2k tier 6.3, had 2 level 3.1-3.3k tier 5.1 coming and double teaming me..... 2 shades are able to kill me like this but if I kill them even tho they skulled on me I don't get shit but if I die then I lose my bless. You sound dumb not agreeing with if someone is SKULLED they should lose their bless no matter what and the person who killed them should be able to claim it.

MAYBE if they skulled ON YOU. But not if they are just skulled.

If I am in my hunting area, and I come across a chest, and open it, then some guy runs up and starts picking up loot too. I will kill him. Then when his high level friend comes and one hits me, I shouldn't lose bless because it was not a fair fight.

If he can 1 hit you then a system of determining difference in tiers should be used to decide if they get your bless. Whether you are skulled or not should not determine it unless it is a red skull which then they should not receive any bless money cause it is obv they are going on rampage.

Something else I think would reduce on people just using a. Char to PK to make money would be to make it so if your own char doesn't have bless you don't claim money from killing someone else with bless

Something else I think would reduce on people just using a. Char to PK to make money would be to make it so if your own char doesn't have bless you don't claim money from killing someone else with bless

Do you really think pking is that big of an issue?

You literally lose no experience if you die with bless. Buying bless is exceptionally cheap, and if you are dieing repeatedly it is always your fault.

Ya I don't like that one..

Suggestion for dragonborn tho cause i'm hearing bad things. Change the way dragons are summoned into battle by making them a target spell and doing a strong initial hit as they are summoned and then give them like 5 second life span where they do alot of dmg and then they disappear to be used again. It will still stay as a summoning class but it'll instead be sort of targeting/summoning. Then rename it Dragoon cause that is better.

Do you really think pking is that big of an issue?

You literally lose no experience if you die with bless. Buying bless is exceptionally cheap, and if you are dieing repeatedly it is always your fault.
Hmmm you must not be playing that much lmfao. It's not that easy to make money like your making it out to be. When I'm 4K and it costs 4K for bless and I get pk'd ALOT, but I don't care about losing bless when being pk'd or anything like that. It's more about then I'll kill them and not get any of the money back from my bless because they did not lol. Idk it's weird I feel like if you don't have bless and you get pk'd the person who killed u claims some of the exp you lost.

Hmmm you must not be playing that much lmfao. It's not that easy to make money like your making it out to be. When I'm 4K and it costs 4K for bless and I get pk'd ALOT, but I don't care about losing bless when being pk'd or anything like that. It's more about then I'll kill them and not get any of the money back from my bless because they did not lol. Idk it's weird I feel like if you don't have bless and you get pk'd the person who killed u claims some of the exp you lost.

That's why I stated killing someone that attacked you first and/or revenge kills should be "fair fights".

But killing someone that didn't attack you that has a skull and is already listed as an "unfair fight" should never give blessings money.

Money is easy to get rofl

That's why I stated killing someone that attacked you first and/or revenge kills should be "fair fights".

But killing someone that didn't attack you that has a skull and is already listed as an "unfair fight" should never give blessings money.
oh okay yea thats just what i meant. and im not going to complain not worth it and just sounds stupid lmfao just enjoy the game XD

Last edited:
I kill a redskull get no money,
I found the problem. Blessings were not meant to function with red/black skull and because of that, they were not removed on death. It will have to be changed now... thank you for pointing that out in the most annoying way possible. /crymoreblinkzpussy

I'm in 500 area trying to level my alt not even 1k can't kill an uber
Yes it takes tier and level into account when trying to determine if you are too high or not. While this might seem stupid to you, there is a reason for why it works this way. If you are just leveling an alt you will just have to leave the noobie ubers alone. :)

I'm not sure if it is implemented but if you're rs/bs you shouldn't be receiving ppls blessing money for killing them.
Something to this effect might be a good idea. I have a feeling the random pking is just because the server is fresh. It was this way when we first released the server as well but it slowly stopped being such a problem... If not I will for sure look into how we can penalize rs/bs without making them drop their items.

+
MAYBE if they skulled ON YOU.
I do agree if someone attacks you personally then you should be able to fight them for the blessing money. The main issue here is that the (for lack of better words) "instanced" symbols have been bugged on the older tfs versions for so long (this includes everything from yellow skull to guild emblems) I will have to sit down one day with Flatlander and try to fix it. I presented the problem to Chojrak way back when and he couldn't easily pinpoint the problem so I have a feeling its going to be a hell of a mess to fix. On that same note however, I do actually enjoy the way yellow skull currently functions. Even through technically it is bugged, it does allow players to freely pvp with each other without the worry of getting rs so long as both teams are participating in pvp and its not just 1 person getting bullied.

tldr; We have to make a choice
1. Fix yellow skull so you can get bless money for defending yourself.
2. Leave yellow skull the way it is so you can freely pvp with other players without getting frags.

I found the problem. Blessings were not meant to function with red/black skull and because of that, they were not removed on death. It will have to be changed now... thank you for pointing that out in the most annoying way possible. /crymoreblinkzpussy
Yea I know I know I'm sorry no more bitching lmao glad you were able to figure out how to fix it tho

Back