• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
1. We're opening new areas tomorrow
2. They do have a better chance at dropping better loot, however it's not going to be insanely better (the bosses aren't even that much harder) and the point of 4k bosses isn't for better loot, it's to open up more bosses available as you get a higher level
3. Barbarians already do enough damage for their tankiness. I believe it was a mistake to even leave Ninja & Barbarians in because they (and have always been) a fucking nightmare to balance.
4. I'll talk to Xagul
5. I'll look into it
6. Yes
7. Yes

idk about barbs. i havent played one...but i like my ninja... :)...just sucks it cost twice the amount to get the same attack as other mele fighters......2x t5 daggers... 720 attack.....1 x t5 axe 720 attack....2x t5 daggers.....plus no armor bouns from shield...or health regen.. dont really need the health regen though.. cuz we are a squishy vocation.. the added armor would be nice tho...maybe add a slight armor rating to daggers to balance it out...id say add attck to but everyone will get but hurt...ninjas already have the higest dps blah blah blah... well without deadly stike its the same.....

And from someone who dosent get to play that much,,,i work 12 hour swing shifts.. i just wana say..from what ive played. i really enjoy the sever. put together very well. As long as you stay running. im sure ill stay invested.. only actually played like 5 days...already donated over $120.00... Yall may make me go broke.

And on another not... I sell doner tokens... 15k each...if you dont like my price to bad. i work hard for my real money.. and you bot your in game cash...
Rather sell in bulk. The more the better. prefer cash will except t4 armor/helmet/legs/rings/daggers/boots maybe axes..depends if i keep playing my warrior... t4 gets you 2 tokens...10 tokens for 140k... 20 tokens for 270k......30 tokens for 400k......40 tokens for 500k......50 tokens for 600k...want even more? pm me we can work stuff out.. rather make real money for your awesome botting skills?....send me offers on your.. t6,t7,t8's...etc ;)

idk about barbs. i havent played one...but i like my ninja... :)...just sucks it cost twice the amount to get the same attack as other mele fighters......2x t5 daggers... 720 attack.....1 x t5 axe 720 attack....2x t5 daggers.....plus no armor bouns from shield...or health regen.. dont really need the health regen though.. cuz we are a squishy vocation.. the added armor would be nice tho...maybe add a slight armor rating to daggers to balance it out...id say add attck to but everyone will get but hurt...ninjas already have the higest dps blah blah blah... well without deadly stike its the same.....

And from someone who dosent get to play that much,,,i work 12 hour swing shifts.. i just wana say..from what ive played. i really enjoy the sever. put together very well. As long as you stay running. im sure ill stay invested.. only actually played like 5 days...already donated over $120.00... Yall may make me go broke.

And on another not... I sell doner tokens... 15k each...if you dont like my price to bad. i work hard for my real money.. and you bot your in game cash...
Rather sell in bulk. The more the better. prefer cash will except t4 armor/helmet/legs/rings/daggers/boots maybe axes..depends if i keep playing my warrior... t4 gets you 2 tokens...10 tokens for 140k... 20 tokens for 270k......30 tokens for 400k......40 tokens for 500k......50 tokens for 600k...want even more? pm me we can work stuff out.. rather make real money for your awesome botting skills?....send me offers on your.. t6,t7,t8's...etc ;)

Us ninjas get 100% attack speed when equipping 2 daggers (twice as fast). We also have a new passive that makes us unable to be 1 hit (we will drop to 1 hp, but not die if we get 1 hit) With those 2 things it is "ok" to have no shield and dual daggers.

I got banned becouse I sold items to a guy ? I killed Disturbed dropped his bp and he cried to admins ? I belive so otherwise I would have IP Bann haha shame to you Admins sucking each players dick for money :) sweet. And making random ppl tutors who insult in game chat gratz :)
I might will make some adverts how bad you guys are gj.

I got banned becouse I sold items to a guy ? I killed Disturbed dropped his bp and he cried to admins ? I belive so otherwise I would have IP Bann haha shame to you Admins sucking each players dick for money :) sweet. And making random ppl tutors who insult in game chat gratz :)

This sounds fake

Flat > This is not fake. This is true

So you are telling me, someone logged into deathzot, started playing the server, traded some items, killed Distrubed and looted his backpack.

Then, an admin for absolutely no reason, took the time to randomly IP Ban this player.
I watched as Kenia cursed out Synthetic to his face, and he didn't even get banned, and he is a known bug abuser. You must of done something pretty bad to get IP Banned.

To my knowledge the only people that have been IP Banned are people who advertise other OTs, or mass-hack other players accounts.

I just had to message Xagul on skype because we're both clueless as to what you're talking about. The only people who have been banned on our server are people who mass hacked accounts or spammed their servers IP.

I just had to message Xagul on skype because we're both clueless as to what you're talking about. The only people who have been banned on our server are people who mass hacked accounts or spammed their servers IP.
its obviously Kenia. he made new Otland account just to trash the server. what a troll...

its obviously Kenia. he made new Otland account just to trash the server. what a troll...
Possibly, however we didn't ban Kenia. No one was banned on our server except people advertising their own server or hacking accounts.

not rly i have big team

Possibly, however we didn't ban Kenia. No one was banned on our server except people advertising their own server or hacking accounts.

what u can say about master elodin you banned him coz he block way to maining to our team mate lose pz/skull

very decent server :) you can see a lot of hard work has been put into this so much respect for that. I hope this server can bring an end to all the download servers out there!

I won't be playing here anymore tho cause this high exp isnt for me :p
But i wish you guys the best of luck for the future and hope to see lots of new cool features :)

not rly i have big team

what u can say about master elodin you banned him coz he block way to maining to our team mate lose pz/skull
I dont know if you havent noticed but Eldoin was online today.
And the fact that you wrote that you have a big team made me lol so hard, forcing your friends to quit the OT cause you lost 200 levels. Wow big deal, weren't you the person who had unlimited amount of candy canes anyway? Why don't you use them all mr. candyguy ;) Stop bitching like a little girl and man up. jeez

Reading all this makes me lol..it's pathetic how little of a reason people can find to bitch about something...

what u can say about master elodin
I dont know if you havent noticed but Eldoin was online today.
And the fact that you wrote that you have a big team made me lol so hard, forcing your friends to quit the OT cause you lost 200 levels. Wow big deal, weren't you the person who had unlimited amount of candy canes anyway? Why don't you use them all mr. candyguy ;) Stop bitching like a little girl and man up. jeez

stop talking shits syn is just a kid probably u too and i didnt force any1 i still playing but they wont play or with kids admins

what u can say about master elodin

stop talking shits syn is just a kid probably u too and i didnt force any1 i still playing but they wont play or with kids admins
zj6w7d.png

His not banned.

What u can say about master elodin you banned him coz he block way to maining to our team mate lose pz/skull

Master Elodin was blocking the mining way and telling people to "pay" if they want to mine. I teleported to him and told him to stop and never do it again or I'm going to ban him. Ten minutes later I get a message from a Senior Tutor that another person was blocking the mining way. I banned & IP banned the level 200 character, turns out it was Master Elodin on another character after I clearly told him not to do it. I then kept the IP banned for 24 hours when I should have kept him banned all week.

Master Elodin was blocking the mining way and telling people to "pay" if they want to mine. I teleported to him and told him to stop and never do it again or I'm going to ban him. Ten minutes later I get a message from a Senior Tutor that another person was blocking the mining way. I banned & IP banned the level 200 character, turns out it was Master Elodin on another character after I clearly told him not to do it. I then kept the IP banned for 24 hours when I should have kept him banned all week.
when are you gonna reply to my post?

Back