• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Advantages to manual hunting over bot hunting has already been implemented. Quite some time ago. Gold orbs were pretty much doubled. The manual hunter will find more gear/gold because the botters won't be getting many orbs except the random ones they stumble over. Manual hunting has it perks, less stam usage, greater exp/map/loot/gold orb collecting. How long ago were you on the server?

i like the new update to come!!
miss u bae, but on topic im not one that likes resets.... but in this case i do feel that it would spark new life if there was a reset with this new update. Just my opinion

Idk like I said I can see why people wouldn't want a reset but it's not like they would be losing money they THEMSELVES paid for the items since I know for a fact 90% of the items are from other people lol.

As @Xagul or @Synthetic_ hasn't replied to any of us all day. Let them see what the people want. Vote down below wether you want a reset or not, if you click "No" you got to explain why you specificly do not want a reset.

http://strawpoll.me/3728452
it is their server and they decide what they do with it. Imho these polls don't show anything because first off all you only see people who visit these forums regurly (which isn't even half of their original playerbase). Second everyone can vote (even people who never played it) and it's easy to abuse these polls. I still see 100 characters logged on every day so i don't expect them to reset it yet.

it is their server and they decide what they do with it. Imho these polls don't show anything because first off all you only see people who visit these forums regurly (which isn't even half of their original playerbase). Second everyone can vote (even people who never played it) and it's easy to abuse these polls. I still see 100 characters logged on every day so i don't expect them to reset it yet.
This poll serves as a example to those who wants a reset, + noone would go through the trouble to cheat this poll. This poll lets present and earlier players decide what they want to happen.

I know its their server, but if they do care about the server they should really take this poll into consideration

There's still many people playing, only players that they would get from reset is those that would just quit after a month again and then they would be back with the same amount of people online again (or less, since those dedicated players that are still around might quit). It would be fun to see a reset but it would probably be bad for the server in the long term.

There's still many people playing, only players that they would get from reset is those that would just quit after a month again and then they would be back with the same amount of people online again (or less, since those dedicated players that are still around might quit). It would be fun to see a reset but it would probably be bad for the server in the long term.
Well the thing about this is that a lotttttt of people quit because there was no content so only people who really stayed were the ones that botted the same stuff all day everyday because a bot can't tell a difference between new content.

The few people that still plays is the people that voted no for the reset. 7 people..

The few people that still plays is the people that voted no for the reset. 7 people..
Not true. Also how many on this forum do you think actually still play this server? The players on the server now don't come from OTland. For the most part.

Well the thing about this is that a lotttttt of people quit because there was no content so only people who really stayed were the ones that botted the same stuff all day everyday because a bot can't tell a difference between new content.

True, and now those that stuck around shouldn't get to see this new content that's coming because, Oh my, Syn and Xagul are updating, so they should wipe it with this update because no one should have this new content that they've waited on getting for months, because that wouldn't be fair to the people who quit so long ago. Right? I mean if you quit due to lack of content, and have not had a character at the current content of 25k. I would want to punish those who are ready for the new content too, because screw those botters who stuck around right?

Not true. Also how many on this forum do you think actually still play this server? The players on the server now don't come from OTland. For the most part.

True, and now those that stuck around shouldn't get to see this new content that's coming because, Oh my, Syn and Xagul are updating, so they should wipe it with this update because no one should have this new content that they've waited on getting for months, because that wouldn't be fair to the people who quit so long ago. Right? I mean if you quit due to lack of content, and have not had a character at the current content of 25k. I would want to punish those who are ready for the new content too, because screw those botters who stuck around right?
Nah I don't think there should be a reset.... I'm really not a fan of them at all. Those who are ready for the update should be able to enjoy it

A reset will be great, imo, but after this new content has been explored, bugs found and fixed. 3 Voc chars will cause the admins to look into balancing broken combinations. If this will be the last major content push this version of the server's life then yes reset it afterwards. If they still do not see it as a complete server and want to release even another rebirth or more vocs within an acceptable time frame, then do not reset.

Just have to give those that stuck through all the waiting their chance to explore what they've waited on.

miss u bae, but on topic im not one that likes resets.... but in this case i do feel that it would spark new life if there was a reset with this new update. Just my opinion
bae!!! lol miss is a strong word, but idc if it resets or not!!!

Well whatever the ot does decide to do, they need to do something.. The population went from 400 to 100 in the same year, I'd be screwing :>

Last edited:
I think a reset would be in the wrong direction. Those 400 you spoke of were at the peak when there was major hype for this server. The ppl that left aren't going to come back and if they do they won't be the type to stick around. No matter what ppl are thinking if there is a reset those same ppl that are at the top will be there again. It happens 100% of the time because they don't do anything else.

I'm sure if there is a reset they will reach their peak again but this time it could be less because in my opinion resets deem the server unreliable. I've walked away from this server myself because I just didn't like that everything was based off the gear making it completely hands free. However, I think reseting would hurt it rather I'd want to see more exp/gear boosts for new players to make it to their first rebirth.

Every other server thread you kids pop up with polls for the players to vote on resets. It is never the answer. This server hasn't even been properly advertised on the forums but if it had been then there would be continuous new players. shoo shoo.

Back