• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
so no tier in bosses how to drop tiers now? i'm worried about my eq coz i'm wearing t1 and t2 most, admin sayd he made higher rate in loot orb and maps but that was like 40min ago and i didn't drop any
every1 starting to buy tier items cause of this
you will be fine, im at t3 and rarely killed boss. Most comes from maps and loot orbs

• Mining is pretty op, you'll get around 4-5 items on a stack on 100 ores, in one hour you will get around 800 ores in one hour --Might be fixed
  • Elementalist shuld toggle their forms insted of need to use it every 10 second
Just my opinions xD

Magic wall needs to be taken out of the game... its really fucking annoying when you have little worthless shits come in and spam magic walls 2348972349827342348 mother FUCKING times on your boss kills

so this time i'm here to CRY
archer 1168, went orcs, 30 min manual, 2x orb exp and 1x gold, i better go and fish bot
and also, 600 ninja hitting STRONGER than me, he was killing faster, he had a similar eq to mine.
900 illusionist for sure stronger than me
1k barb the same
i feel i choosed the wrong one

and i better don't talk about the aoe
oh and i have 9 points in expertise. lol do this even works

Last edited:
HjNVyTs6.png

so this time i'm here to CRY
archer 1168, went orcs, 30 min manual, 2x orb exp and 1x gold, i better go and fish bot
and also, 600 ninja hitting STRONGER than me, he was killing faster, he had a similar eq to mine.
900 illusionist for sure stronger than me
1k barb the same
i feel i choosed the wrong one

and i better don't talk about the aoe
oh and i have 9 points in expertise. lol do this even works
I figured out today that its mostly based on your wep aswell. You have a t1 U wep ull hit shit low, you have a t2 wep ull hit alot better.

Magic wall needs to be taken out of the game... its really fucking annoying when you have little worthless shits come in and spam magic walls 2348972349827342348 mother FUCKING times on your boss kills

What is player interaction?

the fishing is kind of ridiclous, I've just been using a fishing script that buys worms started at lvl 100 now i am 1.5k and it still seems to be faster than what most people exp on. Is there any reason at all to not fish? I've literally not needed to do anything on 1.4k lvls

the fishing is kind of ridiclous, I've just been using a fishing script that buys worms started at lvl 100 now i am 1.5k and it still seems to be faster than what most people exp on. Is there any reason at all to not fish? I've literally not needed to do anything on 1.4k lvls
What's your equipment?

soon 1k still with t2 by trying to loot Monster without bot, You look Fish botter and it like this:
Level: 1,734
Prestige: 5 PvP: 1227
Armor: 80% Healing: 15,000
Power: 360% Attack: 420

and Starter can't Mine cause its like 10k expect if u your lucky Gambling or a Donator to get the 2x.

so Tell what to do if your not a botter

@Disturbed What?

Anyway there isn't really a reason not to fish. I've just been fishing.. pretty much that's it. It's faster then all the spawns.. I guess the only reason to enter another spawn would be to get exp orbs. However, you could just level on fish then go to other spawns so you could spam aoe for orbs.

Could we have a patch notes/fixes notes? i know there are a lot of changes everyday and it can be tedious, but it would help to keep less confusion around.

Could we have a patch notes/fixes notes? i know there are a lot of changes everyday and it can be tedious, but it would help to keep less confusion around.
When we start doing major game changes (vocation balances, content, etc). We will, however the most recent updates were just bug fixes.

Remove Massacre freature from Fishing, this is OP...
This is best server, just ruined with fishing and mining botters..

T2 Trader npc no-1 can find in 2k area, Xagul said it was out there.....

Back