• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
So yea Im'a pick a fight here.

That Frog bug that 2 people abused and didn't report (you know who you are) Nice to see the help. Not.
Umm explain to me why these 2 are 4k and 4.1k and they abused a bug. Sure you reset them a few 100 levels, but that doesn't match what they gained! Idk what the staff did other than Lvs. But NO one is within 600 levels of these guys and yet they abused got re rolled and still in the 4k's x amount of hours after. This is way unfair and needs to have a harsher punishment. Sure they found a game breaking bug. But look at what they have gained! 1 of them 2.6k 1 night in 8 hours he is 4.5k. Another, I never saw this kid b4, not once. And he was the first to 3k. Not only that but is this the same kid that abused the mining bug in the beginning of the server, Got crazy gear, and then said "oh btw guys there is a bug here. I swear I didn't do anything" 3k full t5 set b4 any one had a t4 set.

Wasn't there a 3k massacre bug too that no one said anything about for awhile too?

This isn't right. Truthfully isn't sorry.
Don't get me going on spell balancing of Some of these Voc's but Shawn, this is the only way you hear me.

Last edited:
@Yuji, I had to use my never-used account just to reply to that.
I'm zothion ingame. Now I'm speaking for myself only.
We started killing them when we I was ~3500, gaining a few levels every kill, then I got 2x xp orbs that gave me roughly ~400 level after quite a while, and not long after that xagul came and gave me -400, so saying it doesn't match what I gained is wrong. I lost exactly as much as I gained. It might've been dumb to not think it was a bug, but I paid the price of the 330 candy canes I used.
And saying I abused mining as a bug to get gear is just plainly false. Ask anyone I've hunted with, like flawless, stryker pyro, aviator, uber joshua, etc. I've been playing manually and leveling in hunting spots pretty much 100% since I started. And I started out with t2 gear because of lotto.

And why I was first to 3k isn't something odd in my mind even, everyone else was just botting over 2k and getting shit xp, but you would've noticed that if you paid any attention.

So yea Im'a pick a fight here.

That Frog bug that 2 people abused and didn't report (you know who you are) Nice to see the help. Not.
Umm explain to me why these 2 are 4k and 4.1k and they abused a bug. Sure you reset them a few 100 levels, but that doesn't match what they gained! Idk what the staff did other than Lvs. But NO one is within 600 levels of these guys and yet they abused got re rolled and still in the 4k's x amount of hours after. This is way unfair and needs to have a harsher punishment. Sure they found a game breaking bug. But look at what they have gained! 1 of them 2.6k 1 night in 8 hours he is 4.5k. Another, I never saw this kid b4, not once. And he was the first to 3k. Not only that but is this the same kid that abused the mining bug in the beginning of the server, Got crazy gear, and then said "oh btw guys there is a bug here. I swear I didn't do anything" 3k full t5 set b4 any one had a t4 set.

Wasn't there a 3k massacre bug too that no one said anything about for awhile too?

This isn't right. Truthfully isn't sorry.
Don't get me going on spell balancing of Some of these Voc's but Shawn, this is the only way you hear me.

1. I woke up this morning and within 5 minutes of me opening my eyes I logged in teleported to Manfredi and talked to him about the frog, removed 500 levels from him and his friend and fixed the frog exp.
  2. You complain about some guy getting 3k and t5 before everyone else, yet basically everyone that is near the top is still at 3k~ and t4-t5~ so if said person was "omg so far ahead of everyone else" then why has everyone caught up to him, and he hasn't upgraded at all.
  3. The massacre experience was not a bug, the bug was that it broke and was causing monsters to not die and thus obviously had to be removed otherwise monsters... well they wouldn't die I don't know how else I can explain that. Getting a 3k massacre is the exact same experience as killing 3k monsters on a hunting task. Since you cannot get a hunting task for fish, doing a hunting task and getting massacres of 10-15 would have been more experience than just leveling solely on 3k massacres. The overall experience gain WAS...NOT...THAT..GOOD...PERIOD
  4. I've tested a lot of the spell imbalance complaints (sometimes right in front of the person complaining) and when it comes down to 2 characters with the exact same gear at the exact same level, its usually fine. What might be causing a difference is amulets/gem enchants/skill levels ect... There have been some problems with a few of the spells that I have addressed already, but other than that you will have to tell me what you think isn't balanced because simply saying "spells aren't balanced" does not help me. Which spell is not balanced compared to which spell, that is the information I need.

And for those of you still complaining about fishing, you should be grateful that the botters would rather do a simple task such as fishing. Why? Because if they are fishing, that means they aren't hogging all the normal spawns for you normal players. I am in no way shape or form trying to say people are not botting normal spawns, what I am saying is that if fishing wasn't better to BOT than normal monsters, then every single bot would be in the normal spawns.

Remember when we mentioned that we allow botting but we want to give that advantage to the normal players? This is part of it, a person botting doesn't care what their character is doing to gain experience, as long as they are gaining the experience.

The bot doesn't get bored of fishing over and over and over, a player does. But a bot fishing is going to level faster than a bot in a normal spawn because they spawn monsters faster. Even though a bot can sometimes get lucky and run over a stray exp orb, that bonus isn't going to be better than the faster spawning of monsters while fishing.

A player manually hunting normal monsters will gain way more experience because they are getting all the exp orbs. They will also gain tons of loot and stuff as well because of loot orbs.

I have tested this quite a few times, my last attempt resulted in me leveling from 700-1.4k in 1 episode of game of thrones. (I had a tier 3 set for this) I also gained 11k~, about a backpack of loot (t1, gems, ect), and 2 maps. I might also add that this was done later at night (not peak hours) and I understand it can be very difficult to find spawns to hunt at peak hours and we are working to add more hunting spawns to help with this!

BTW, next update will be improving the loot orbs as such to make it even better for the manual player:
Loot Orb - Drop rate increased based on the difficulty of the monster.
Map Orb - Drop rate increased flat out AND increased further based on the difficulty of the monster.

This will hopefully solve a lot of issues players are having with gaining their first T3 set so they can really feel like they are experiencing Deathzot. If all goes well, this should be the last buff needed for loot orbs.

1. I woke up this morning and within 5 minutes of me opening my eyes I logged in teleported to Manfredi and talked to him about the frog, removed 500 levels from him and his friend and fixed the frog exp.
  2. You complain about some guy getting 3k and t5 before everyone else, yet basically everyone that is near the top is still at 3k~ and t4-t5~ so if said person was "omg so far ahead of everyone else" then why has everyone caught up to him, and he hasn't upgraded at all.
  3. The massacre experience was not a bug, the bug was that it broke and was causing monsters to not die and thus obviously had to be removed otherwise monsters... well they wouldn't die I don't know how else I can explain that. Getting a 3k massacre is the exact same experience as killing 3k monsters on a hunting task. Since you cannot get a hunting task for fish, doing a hunting task and getting massacres of 10-15 would have been more experience than just leveling solely on 3k massacres. The overall experience gain WAS...NOT...THAT..GOOD...PERIOD
  4. I've tested a lot of the spell imbalance complaints (sometimes right in front of the person complaining) and when it comes down to 2 characters with the exact same gear at the exact same level, its usually fine. What might be causing a difference is amulets/gem enchants/skill levels ect... There have been some problems with a few of the spells that I have addressed already, but other than that you will have to tell me what you think isn't balanced because simply saying "spells aren't balanced" does not help me. Which spell is not balanced compared to which spell, that is the information I need.
And for those of you still complaining about fishing, you should be grateful that the botters would rather do a simple task such as fishing. Why? Because if they are fishing, that means they aren't hogging all the normal spawns for you normal players. I am in no way shape or form trying to say people are not botting normal spawns, what I am saying is that if fishing wasn't better to BOT than normal monsters, then every single bot would be in the normal spawns.

Remember when we mentioned that we allow botting but we want to give that advantage to the normal players? This is part of it, a person botting doesn't care what their character is doing to gain experience, as long as they are gaining the experience.

The bot doesn't get bored of fishing over and over and over, a player does. But a bot fishing is going to level faster than a bot in a normal spawn because they spawn monsters faster. Even though a bot can sometimes get lucky and run over a stray exp orb, that bonus isn't going to be better than the faster spawning of monsters while fishing.

A player manually hunting normal monsters will gain way more experience because they are getting all the exp orbs. They will also gain tons of loot and stuff as well because of loot orbs.

I have tested this quite a few times, my last attempt resulted in me leveling from 700-1.4k in 1 episode of game of thrones. (I had a tier 3 set for this) I also gained 11k~, about a backpack of loot (t1, gems, ect), and 2 maps. I might also add that this was done later at night (not peak hours) and I understand it can be very difficult to find spawns to hunt at peak hours and we are working to add more hunting spawns to help with this!

BTW, next update will be improving the loot orbs as such to make it even better for the manual player:
Map Orb - Drop rate increased flat out AND increased further based on the difficulty of the monster.

This will hopefully solve a lot of issues players are having with gaining their first T3 set so they can really feel like they are experiencing Deathzot. If all goes well, this should be the last buff needed for loot orbs.

would very much like to see gold made more of a manual earned experience... as we have fishbotters gaining 100k+ per night....... and manual out in 3k area... Gold orbs of 100-200gold... go us..

Summed up everything people are wrong about.
What people don't realize is that when I levelled fast from 1.5k-3k, I was constantly using full wisdom on every armor piece, and strength gems on wep/shield for double the damage effectively. That's roughly 37.5k in gems every 5 hours, and not a lot of people sell wisdom gems. I also used the aoe ammo because other my damage would've been shit, because I'm a barb.

The only thing that's good about barbs is that they are tanky and can kill more monsters at the time.

Because if they are fishing, that means they aren't hogging all the normal spawns for you normal players. I am in no way shape or form trying to say people are not botting normal spawns, what I am saying is that if fishing wasn't better to BOT than normal monsters, then every single bot would be in the normal spawns

The problem is just that there are not enough spawns. I know you probably didn't expect the turnout like it was, but yea. Glad you're doing something about that. Hope you follow thru with it.

There are in every spawn at the level 200 area atleast 3 bots.
alright, no problem, let's kill them.

But level 500's healing over 20k+ is currently out of my reach.

So I just had an idea for events. Maybe allow a vote to see what event is used. I honestly love playing dodgeball but I haven't got to play it yet haha. When I'm on all i see is field of dreams and paczman.

I agree as a manual player, gold is extremely hard to obtain compared to those who overnight bot etc.
Gold orbs amount rate should be increased, as well as how it scales to the difficulty of creatures.

As far as I see it, if u play manually u can get shitload of gear in a few hours. If u bot, u can only bot 4+ mcs to get some eq... I'm gonna stop playing the server until u make some changes, cuz I don't like it the way it is now.

As far as I see it, if u play manually u can get shitload of gear in a few hours. If u bot, u can only bot 4+ mcs to get some eq... I'm gonna stop playing the server until u make some changes, cuz I don't like it the way it is now.
That's the first complaint about botting being worse than manual play lol, bit odd but meh. I am sorry to hear your computer will not be playing this server with the rest of us. :(

nah don't think so, hunted in piramid for like 30 min(since i posted), with luck3 enchatned armor, i got 4 loot orbs and all was gems(sucks), 1 boss map(ok) and like 30 lvls that worth shit coz i got pked 3 times by the same guy, 1.9k warrior, dropping me in exactly 2 hits. "Metza"
i'm wearing full t2, t3 bow and legs.
will try again when he fix it prolly

With this orb update I think the server is going to get MUCH better for low levels and high levels alike.

Currently, a Water Elemental (level 1500+ monster) has the same orb lootrate as a goblin (level 200+ monster)
So if I wanted loot, even though i'm level 1600 i'd to Goblins and just steal the spawn from the poor low levels.

After he changes this, I'll hunt where I am supposed to lol.

This server just need more normal spawns honestly. I fish a lot due to the amount of botters in every spawn. I can't get a kill ever. And usually when I'm fishing, Someone comes up to me with there auto target bot on and kills my krabs in 1 hit :/

nah don't think so, hunted in piramid for like 30 min(since i posted), with luck3 enchatned armor, i got 4 loot orbs and all was gems(sucks), 1 boss map(ok) and like 30 lvls that worth shit coz i got pked 3 times by the same guy, 1.9k warrior, dropping me in exactly 2 hits. "Metza"
i'm wearing full t2, t3 bow and legs.
will try again when he fix it prolly
levels aren't everything did you check his power/attack. Your set it everything.

lagging badly because im from sweden, will try to play it anyway :(
If your lagging.. More than likely it's your own internet.. Because I know a few people from sweden who are playing the server and have no lag
@Tjay NO levels are everything #Gains #GetSwole

Last edited:
Back