• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Mostly good points, however I disagree with 3 and 4

You can only really manual one char, however with smart bot usage you can easily babysit 5+ clients and full bot as many as you have the nerve for. Whenever I get a really good fishing spot set up with 4+ chars its not very easy to beat that going at it manually (atleast for me). I mean heck you can pretty much script everything down to auto geming equip and using the right speciality ammo. There is no way you can beat someone who is running half a dozen chars or more just by manually playing single char.

I like some of the donations balance wise but keys really are pretty damn iffy. You might have "more bosses on the map than you can buy with 500$ of keys" but there is no way in hell you are going to get even a fraction of the loot someone with 10+ keys gets.

The big thing is that they are you dont have to acquire them first and especially that you get the boss kill guaranteed.
With so many players online its ridiculous to believe you can beat people keying bosses nonstop every cooldown every day all week by grabbing the on map bosses.

That said, I'm still really liking this server, and I agree syn and xagul definetly put alot of work into it and Imo its already surpassed the last iteration of the Dzot Restoration

Renegade has never donated, he is one of the top levels, and has some of the highest gear on the server.
He actually has more gear than me, and I have 2 backpacks of keys.

Not only that he has almost MATCHING gear to another guild member I know that owns over $1000 of keys. Why? He takes his time to go to the bosses every hour and kill them. Everyone else is lazy, if you want to get fast gear, you HAVE to kill bosses around the map when they spawn. It is currently the BEST way to get gear fast.

**EDIT**

Also fishing has HUGE nerfs to the amount of Loot Orbs you get. You might get some gold, but a person manual hunting with Luck Gems and Prosperity will have T6 gear before you have T5 gear if all you do is fish with 5 bots, and they manual 1 character.

I've been 100% manual all the way (except afk at trainers) and I just made t7 legs earlier :) Haven't donated. I don't think it's pay-to-win at all.

~Zuuby/Hunter X

1. The only people that have been permanently banned on this server are Hackers, or People advertising other servers. (That I know of)
Actually we announced lastnight that we would not tolerate people trying to trade items/accounts ect.. for other games/rl cash ect... not 10 minutes after that was announced Master Elodin decided to say "fuck the admins" and sell his stuff for real cash anyway. He was deleted permanently and will not be welcome back on the server, and I assume he must me the shiros guy now flaming this thread with shit. Lets get something straight right off the bat here, no we have not posted a 10 page tos/eula that we know you guys are not going to read anyway. The server is basically free for all anything goes and we are pretty laid back admins. But for the love of god use your common sense, obviously we aren't going to allow people to hack eachother, or scam eachother (if at all possible), or bug abuse, or RMT. And as much as we try to do for the players, the amount of work we put into making this server FOR YOU GUYS, I feel we deserve a bit of respect. I would rather have a server with 80 friendly respectful players that actually appreciate what we are trying to do, than a server with 300 players that cuss us out every time we log in.

You can stop reading here if you are a normal human being that isn't 11 years old and just learning how to spell English profanity.

For the few of you who think you are above everyone else, just know that for every 1 of you that cuss us out, act like you deserve something, scam everyone you meet, and abuse every bug you find, there are 3 players who are enjoying themselves, providing constructive criticism, and actually helping support this server via suggestions, streaming, or videos, donating, or simply complimenting us for our hard work, making us want to continue what we are doing. And for every 1 of those nice enjoyable players around, there are another 3 that are just minding their own business and playing the server just because its something different. So if you think any one of these players gives a shit if you are mad and if you quit and if you think the server is trash, just know in the back of your mind that in all reality, the only people that agree with you are the people that are in your very same position (likely banned for doing something stupid). So please feel free to go play on another server, I am sure those admins will not put up with your shit for long either.

Oh and P.S.
As far as treating certain people better than others, just because we cannot answer every single private message within 13.5 seconds of it being sent does not mean we are treating you poorly. Send a message and you shall receive a reply. Spam the hell out of us for 30 minutes straight while we help other people, and you will find yourself on ignore. Again, its all common sense really.

Last edited:
Deathzot V2 is the best server USA players have been able to play in the longest time, which ISN'T A REAL MAP AND IS ACTUALLY CUSTOM. The only other server which reached a population of 200+ players online daily was collapser or spider OT which are 2 retarded ass servers in the first place, and actually have 90% of their players in trainers.

This is by the far, the most advanced and well scripted OT server I've seen and DeathZot V2 By Xagul and Synthetic will definitely go down as one of the best OT's made for this newer generation of tibia players.

This is the only 8.60 server you can find in the world, IN THE WORLD, which has more benefits and customization to help MANUAL players and because of their very intelligent scripter, makes it almost impossible to bot this server 100% efficiently.

Actually, just ignore everything I just said. Someone on this forum said that this server sucks and admins suck, so I think i'm not gonna play anymore. Peace/

actually have 90% of their players in trainers.
This made my day tho

:) a respectable amount of time and work has been put into this server, it should be respected. I give it a thumbs up, Keep up the great work and dont lose your drive.

Deathzot V2 is the best server USA players have been able to play in the longest time, which ISN'T A REAL MAP AND IS ACTUALLY CUSTOM. The only other server which reached a population of 200+ players online daily was collapser or spider OT which are 2 retarded ass servers in the first place, and actually have 90% of their players in trainers.

This is by the far, the most advanced and well scripted OT server I've seen and DeathZot V2 By Xagul and Synthetic will definitely go down as one of the best OT's made for this newer generation of tibia players.

This is the only 8.60 server you can find in the world, IN THE WORLD, which has more benefits and customization to help MANUAL players and because of their very intelligent scripter, makes it almost impossible to bot this server 100% efficiently.

Actually, just ignore everything I just said. Someone on this forum said that this server sucks and admins suck, so I think i'm not gonna play anymore. Peace/

Deathzot V2 will be best till Necronia will open. Someone called this OT as serious RPG. It's not even close to RPG, i would call it h'&'s. It's not bad, but i'm sure Necronia will be much better. Not that i advertise it, because most people should know about it. But most people won't go there, because they prefer botting and having mc.

Yes i agree it's free to play, but it's pay to win. Some people says that free users are better than some paying users. So now think about these free users with donations, they would be monsters.

I've been 100% manual all the way (except afk at trainers) and I just made t7 legs earlier :) Haven't donated. I don't think it's pay-to-win at all.

~Zuuby/Hunter X

Exactly! The funniest thing is, Botters will fish up to level 4k, and still have Tier 3 equipment.
Deathzot V2 will be best till Necronia will open. Someone called this OT as serious RPG. It's not even close to RPG, i would call it h'&'s. It's not bad, but i'm sure Necronia will be much better. Not that i advertise it, because most people should know about it. But most people won't go there, because they prefer botting and having mc.

Yes i agree it's free to play, but it's pay to win. Some people says that free users are better than some paying users. So now think about these free users with donations, they would be monsters.

The only difference between donating players and "free" players is that "free" players have to go to boss spawns around the map and compete for them. and Donating players have their own private boss spawns. And this is evened out by the fact that after killing each boss in a key you have to wait a full 30 seconds to be teleported out of the boss room. If you kill them in the map, you have no "downtime" you can just go from boss to boss and kill them faster than donators if you are good at it.

Hello I am a Toxic Gummybear. I have raged at this server many times in the short period it has been open. I am sitting with 7k level and trying to catch up with everyone in gear. I manual then the average person.. ehh alot more than that. I would never buy those donation keys. While those players are doing their keys I am looting a shit ton of maps and then when I am done looting those I do more maps then they would ever have in keys. This server is awesome and I like that exp orbs were changed into loot/gold/maps. I hate opening bodies.

I had no idea this server had been only open for a week. I have spent so much time I thought I was nearing a month but w.e
Can we get some pvp events? I know alot will be 1 hit but wtf we gear for if we are capped at 10 frags and can wipe a shit ton of ppl out with aoe.

Hello I am a Toxic Gummybear. I have raged at this server many times in the short period it has been open. I am sitting with 7k level and trying to catch up with everyone in gear. I manual then the average person.. ehh alot more than that. I would never buy those donation keys. While those players are doing their keys I am looting a shit ton of maps and then when I am done looting those I do more maps then they would ever have in keys. This server is awesome and I like that exp orbs were changed into loot/gold/maps. I hate opening bodies.

I had no idea this server had been only open for a week. I have spent so much time I thought I was nearing a month but w.e
Can we get some pvp events? I know alot will be 1 hit but wtf we gear for if we are capped at 10 frags and can wipe a shit ton of ppl out with aoe.

Agreed! We need PvP Events.

You one hit strike bish...... Btw what tier daggers you at now

Dual Tier 7 Daggers, but the rest of my set is still Tier 5...
It's because everyone has TONS of daggers to trade all the time, so I end up trading away all my pieces and I end up with a billion daggers.

I'm actually going to have one of them as a Tier 8 soon...

The only difference between donating players and "free" players is that "free" players have to go to boss spawns around the map and compete for them. and Donating players have their own private boss spawns. And this is evened out by the fact that after killing each boss in a key you have to wait a full 30 seconds to be teleported out of the boss room. If you kill them in the map, you have no "downtime" you can just go from boss to boss and kill them faster than donators if you are good at it.

You only forgot with 10+ 1h keys you can get high tier set much earlier than anyone else. Because like you said people need to fight for boss, so its obvious some even will kill low lvls at Enigma just for that 1-3 T1 items. Also you forget that donating players can also go to boss spawns and after that do their map. Why you protect this OTS while it's not perfect? It promotes cheating(bot/mc) and paying.

Exactly! The funniest thing is, Botters will fish up to level 4k, and still have Tier 3 equipment.

That was probably the stupidest thing I've seen you write.

Just because people donate doesn't mean they can't kill the hourly bosses too. People who donate can go kill the hourly boss spawns, THEN click all their keys. What dont you fucking understand. As a free player, I have to wait every hour to get a CHANCE, A CHANCE to find a boss in the certain areas I know and if I go to boss spawn and someone killed it before me, IM FUCKED. Because I'll goto another area and since I wasted time in the last area, that one is most likely dead too. You make it seem like 30 seconds of wait time is a big deal, when it's fucking not, because in 30 seconds I can't go to the other spawns of bosses in time before someone else kills them.

And the fact you think it's EVENED OUT between free and donating players makes me think your a complete moron and should not take what your write into consideration ever again. Just retarded..

No quests? Hmm, then how do you acquire T1 wep in dragons in Enigma? T1 Armor under drags? Runic Smash in Edrona? Teleport runes? Hmm?
I do agree with posts that the server lacks quests. The problem is it's not that we don't want to make them - it's that there isn't much rewards we can give people. If we keep making runic quests people will just bot up characters and abuse it. Xagul and I are both looking for something unique we can give out through quests that cannot be abused. So keep in mind we are aware people want quests, we're just trying to find something to give as a reward.

Now that the server has calmed down and there's not many bugs left we have more time now to start adding more fun stuff. Xagul is working on a system that will make PvP events possible. We actually have a lot of cool PvP events planned and they will be released soon. One of the ideas is that everyone pays x amount of gold to enter and the top 3 winners of the event gets to split the collection.

Just because people donate doesn't mean they can't kill the hourly bosses too. People who donate can go kill the hourly boss spawns, THEN click all their keys. What dont you fucking understand. As a free player, I have to wait every hour to get a CHANCE, A CHANCE to find a boss in the certain areas I know and if I go to boss spawn and someone killed it before me, IM FUCKED. Because I'll goto another area and since I wasted time in the last area, that one is most likely dead too. You make it seem like 30 seconds of wait time is a big deal, when it's fucking not, because in 30 seconds I can't go to the other spawns of bosses in time before someone else kills them.

And the fact you think it's EVENED OUT between free and donating players makes me think your a complete moron and should not take what your write into consideration ever again. Just retarded..

I don't know how you play the server but Renegade is one of the highest levels and has really good equipment and has never donated.

I do agree with posts that the server lacks quests. The problem is it's not that we don't want to make them - it's that there isn't much rewards we can give people. If we keep making runic quests people will just bot up characters and abuse it. Xagul and I are both looking for something unique we can give out through quests that cannot be abused. So keep in mind we are aware people want quests, we're just trying to find something to give as a reward.

Now that the server has calmed down and there's not many bugs left we have more time now to start adding more fun stuff. Xagul is working on a system that will make PvP events possible. We actually have a lot of cool PvP events planned and they will be released soon. One of the ideas is that everyone pays x amount of gold to enter and the top 3 winners of the event gets to split the collection.

I don't know how you play the server but Renegade is one of the highest levels and has really good equipment and has never donated.
Why not Add dungeons with Tier rewards? But you can only do one like once/twice a day?

Just because he never donated doesn't fucking mean people haven't donated for him, or given him donation shit. He has more donation items then most people and has a lot of friends who all donated.

I've seen him in the mall do several boss runs with him and his high level donating friends

Think about me and my 2 friends. We didnt donate and no one is going to let 3 random fucking people use their keys and hunt bosses with them and share loot for no reason. Come the fuck on dont ignore the facts.

Have you ever even used a key?
I have 2 backpacks of keys, AFTER you kill a boss it forces you to be stuck in the boss room for 30 seconds. that means I am STUCK DOING NOTHING for 20 minutes. 20 minutes that free players would be hunting, killing bosses, looting orbs, etc.
Plus, bosses don't always give great loot. I have had plenty of bosses that just give ammo and maybe 1 tier 1 item.

Renegade is another player in my Ventrilo, the reason I say it is even is because me and him are COMPETING to see who can get the highest gear. He never donated, I have donated around $200. He is currently winning (he has full T6 gear and a T7 weapon, I have T7 weapon and full T5 gear).

That means, a NO DONATION PLAYER has around 10 T5 items HIGHER than me. and I use 40 keys every 5 hours.

Please explain to me again how what I said was retarded? I'm simply stating facts, you are just pulling shit out of your ass.

EDIT**
Oh and doing Keys or "Boss Runs" as a TEAM is the biggest JOKE I have ever seen in my entire life.
If i had to split my loot from my 40 keys, I would be at T4 set with T5 weapon right now.
We have a Priest in our in our Ventrilo and he cannot kill his bosses very fast, so we help him (and he gets all the loot). So if you see Renegade doing "Boss Runs" that means he is wasting his time gaining no loot, and he is still ahead of you. Gratz

Back