• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Please read both points:

So now I will explain. The healing shown in !me was showing the total amount you could heal, but it was saying per second. This was incorrect as healing interval is every 2 seconds not 1 second. So rather than it looking stupid and saying (100,000/2s) I simply made it show half the healing as if it was per 1s. So with that information, since your healing was 300k before and 170k now, 170k*2 = 340k it appears with this change to how those regen mechanics work you actually gained healing. My guess is that you have really good regen items (a ring perhaps?).
No.. i was seeing ticks at heal cap of 280k+ now i max out at 200k with average beign 170k. this is some bs

PS: Why dont you rather than decreasing wyrm's exp make it more of a team hunt spot? Keep the exp rate +/- and increase their health, damage & spawn? Perhaps make the spawn more suitable for teamhunting aswell, with more spawn on the +1 areas?

The healing on bosses is ridiculous now.
5k and t5 set w/ t6 legs and I can just barely kill 3k bosses in time before the time limit runs out for keys.
I take more than twice as long as before and honestly its not worth even doing bosses higher than tg anymore because in the time it takes to kill them I could have looted 2-3x more items from normal monsters.

Last edited:
Im quite enjoying this new class. May stream later, depends what time I get home from the gym.

Also whats the deal with botting keys? People been telling me i'l get banned, yet its a bot-able server with anti botting features. I see nothing wrong with botting keys, its no different to people botting spawns, fish botting, MC farming bots or even fish botting.

i fully and sincerely mean... FUCK YOU..... to @Synthetic_ and @Xagul for how they made Fisco.... a boss that takes hours the first time to even get to, then a massive time to get to after a a wipe... Only to have it be so strong that 15 level 10ks can all die over and over in less than the first minute. you refuse to accept that its Fucktardedly to strong. is this your way to piss off the fucking people who enjoy your server? put a massive motherfucker wall up that cant be passed, and when it finally does get passed the first time, will take 2-4 weeks till it gets passed again because the first group was much stronger than any after it will be for a long time.... This shouldnt be the wall of progression that stops you from playing. its a pure asshole thing to do. the wall of progression should be after you get to have fun rebirthing ( yes.. FUCKING FUN... BECAUSE REBIRTH SHOULD BE FUN. not " well fuck this shit.. we cant do it. im done. cant progress " ) and find the areas after rebirth that where to hard for pre-rebirth.....

What the hell is wrong with you people.

I would really love it if you guys could change the colors on the new orb drops, or put something that is easier to see. It is really hard to see them if you are fighting anything that uses an AoE.

If I go and use a key/map for something like a Glacial Golem, something that takes a little bit of time to kill, I like to also use maps for 4 extra T1 bosses. I end up losing some of their orbs simply because I can not see them over the mass AoE.

I actually enjoy Fisco. It brings everyone together for good teamwork and at least there's a challenge now. We don't know yet how the freezing mechanics exactly works, but once we do it will be much easier. It's also not like we are losing a lot, only a 15 minutes cool down on our aol and meanwhile we are getting quite some levels and a little bit of loot. For those who miss the first rebirth team it will suck yes.

How fun would it have been if we had all walked to a npc in enigma and said hi, rebirth, yes?

I actually enjoy Fisco. It brings everyone together for good teamwork and at least there's a challenge now. We don't know yet how the freezing mechanics exactly works, but once we do it will be much easier. It's also not like we are losing a lot, only a 15 minutes cool down on our aol and meanwhile we are getting quite some levels and a little bit of loot. For those who miss the first rebirth team it will suck yes.

How fun would it have been if we had all walked to a npc in enigma and said hi, rebirth, yes?
Well it should be a solo challenge to make it fair. Take conquer online for example, to 2nd rebirth, you need to collect hundreds of items, do some mini bosses for rare items, then kill satan to finish it all. It works because you can do it all solo, then just need 2-3 for satan. It's very time consuming and it just..... Works.

Seems like a really popular OT, heard alot of good stuff about it :p. Not going to play it since I don't play OT anymore, but why copy shadowcores layout? Or, copy it somewhat atleast..

Seems like a really popular OT, heard alot of good stuff about it :p. Not going to play it since I don't play OT anymore, but why copy shadowcores layout? Or, copy it somewhat atleast..
The website is ZnoteAAC with Bootstrap framework. There are a lot of websites that use this framework, not just Shadowcores.

@x0r
Then we have different preferences. I myself like having something that requires a team since everything else is already solo. Collecting many items for example is also not really a challenge for me, just time/bot consuming.

@Zothion
Nice. I guess the main important things are to not stand next to people that will get frozen and to pick them after they get frozen. No idea or it can still spread after someone is already frozen.

@x0r
Then we have different preferences. I myself like having something that requires a team since everything else is already solo. Collecting many items for example is also not really a challenge for me, just time/bot consuming.

@Zothion
Nice. I guess the main important things are to not stand next to people that will get frozen and to pick them after they get frozen. No idea or it can still spread after someone is already frozen.
i haven't been following but in order to rebirth a boss needs to be killed? also is their a level requirement to fight the boss?

i fully and sincerely mean... FUCK YOU..... to @Synthetic_ and @Xagul for how they made Fisco.... a boss that takes hours the first time to even get to, then a massive time to get to after a a wipe... Only to have it be so strong that 15 level 10ks can all die over and over in less than the first minute.

I am sorry you feel that it is too hard, I hope you understand that I designed the boss with full intentions of presenting a challenge to players who want it. Once those players defeat Fisco we can talk about making it more reasonable for the casual player. I don't know where you get off being so rude to us for doing what we do just because you disagree with it after 3 attempts on the first day it was ever released however I would like you to know that I hear/read/consider/and test any and all feedback. Fisco is a boss designed to be challenging for players 10k+ and Tier 8 equipment, I tested this boss personally for the last hour or so and found that with Tier 8 armor/legs it was very doable by myself with no human interaction just a few simple bot scripts and 5 clients. I then decided to try it without the Tier 8, and attempted the boss with 5 characters in full Tier 7 equipment. 1 tank, 1 healer, 3 dps.

Here is my video showing that this boss is not only possible, but can be beaten with little to no human interaction at all. If it can be done almost completely by a bot, then any human with half a brain can handle it with ease after a few practice runs and a team well prepared for the fight.

P.S.
RIP Mage I, we will never forget you buddy.

I am sorry you feel that it is too hard, I hope you understand that I designed the boss with full intentions of presenting a challenge to players who want it. Once those players defeat Fisco we can talk about making it more reasonable for the casual player. I don't know where you get off being so rude to us for doing what we do just because you disagree with it after 3 attempts on the first day it was ever released however I would like you to know that I hear/read/consider/and test any and all feedback. Fisco is a boss designed to be challenging for players 10k+ and Tier 8 equipment, I tested this boss personally for the last hour or so and found that with Tier 8 armor/legs it was very doable by myself with no human interaction just a few simple bot scripts and 5 clients. I then decided to try it without the Tier 8, and attempted the boss with 5 characters in full Tier 7 equipment. 1 tank, 1 healer, 3 dps.

Here is my video showing that this boss is not only possible, but can be beaten with little to no human interaction at all. If it can be done almost completely by a bot, then any human with half a brain can handle it with ease after a few practice runs and a team well prepared for the fight.

P.S.
RIP Mage I, we will never forget you buddy.

Wow the video is useless. It didn't show Fisco actually dying. It just showed him getting to super dark black HP.

Therefore, the only logical explanation as to why he didn't show it is because, at super dark black HP Fisco gets 10x fucking stronger and one hit everyone.

Shawn you're one sick fuck and a liar on top of that. #Boycott DeathZot V2 #Join Neopets

Back