• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
LOL Another crazy day on deathzot this servers fucken sick man...

0NhQVHO.jpg

Last edited:
servers great been playing for about a month now finally finished up my t8 set and 2 t9 daggers ;D not much but a start. Really worth trying

Had such a fun time on this server but after what happened today it just makes me sick. So corrupt

Had such a fun time on this server but after what happened today it just makes me sick. So corrupt
Damn what happened?!?
Apparently, Klaus or one of his buddies dropped a T12 bow in a Jewel Case on the floor, and Blinkz's brother picked it up. Klaus and his buddies then went around harrassing / killing or whatever of his brother. Then Xagul was brought into the picture which made it worse. Xagul then proceeded to say to Blinkz's brother "Stop being a faggot and give me the bow", as if he did something wrong..? Total bullshit, like come on Xagul. Get your shit together. Klaus is the idiot who decided to "drop" it on the floor, which I even doubt it was, he woulda just said that just to obtain yet another free item like he gets.. Corrupt af..

Last edited:
^^ explains it all. Shawn tries to act innocent and say my bro was "crying" when he's being corrupt and coming to take an item that was dropped on the floor and in his OWN RULES says if you do that its your own fault. Oh and after he took the bow my brother said what he was doing was corrupt then Banned him. (Yes he unbanned him after he logged on a different account and bitched to him)

P.S. From what I'm hearing the bow was either given to Wildly by klaus, and the reason why Xagul gave back the bow was because Wildly has donated over/under 1000$. OR it's klaus's little brother. Either way just shows how much money talks.

Last edited:
^^ explains it all. Shawn tries to act innocent and say my bro was "crying" when he's being corrupt and coming to take an item that was dropped on the floor and in his OWN RULES says if you do that its your own fault. Oh and after he took the bow my brother said what he was doing was corrupt then Banned him. (Yes he unbanned him after he logged on a different account and bitched to him)

P.S. From what I'm hearing the bow was either given to Wildly by klaus, and the reason why Xagul gave back the bow was because Wildly has donated over/under 1000$. OR it's klaus's little brother. Either way just shows how much money talks.
This is pretty pathetic and it's what I fear most about when playing Open Tibia Servers. I just can't stand the thought of corrupt staff, it just sickens me. It just goes to show that Shawn is one of those people who can be bought with money. He couldn't afford to lose such a huge donator so he committed an unfair play, but I guess that 1000$ was more valuable than his reputation.

meh shit like this is expected in ots, especially in high rates that noone takes srsly like this one anyways

Last edited:
Back